As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Fantasy Flight Games Arkham Horror: Dark Revelations Novella #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Package dimensions: 5. 5 l x 046 h x 8. 5 w inches. Package weight: 069 pounds. Country of Origin : China.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror Novella: To Fight the Black Wind #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- With detailed, full-color inserts of dr. Journey to the mysterious dreamlands in to fight the black wind! This arkham horror novella by jennifer brozek invites readers for a visit to Arkham Sanatorium where psychologist Carolyn Fern is searching for the cause of a patient's terrible nightmares that leave her both mentally and physically scarred.
Fern's case notes, readers take on the role of investigator themselves to find a way to help the young patient before the terrors of her dreams infect the waking world.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game Threads of Fate MYTHOS PACK | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Game | Ages 14+ | 1-2 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards. Threads of fate: this new scenario throws you into the investigation like never before with 3 separate Act decks that are each in play simultaneously. It requires the arkham horror: The Card Game core set and The Forgotten Age deluxe expansion to play.
Cooperative game: you and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries.
Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, monsters and madness! Number of players and average playtime: these scary games are designed for 1 to 2 players or up to 4 with 2 Core Sets and are suitable for ages 14 and older.
Choose wisely - your choices will permanently shape your Forgotten Age campaign. A living card game of eldritch mystery: something evil stirs in Arkham, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is the Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, and only you can stop it. Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours. With few leads and a limited amount of time before the trail runs cold, you must weigh your evidence to decide which leads to follow and which to ignore. This is a mythos pack for the arkham horror card game: This is not a standalone product.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game Return to the Dunwich Legacy EXPANSION | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Game | Ages 14+ | 1-2 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A living card game of eldritch mystery: something evil stirs in Arkham, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is the Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, and only you can stop it. Explore new locations, face more ghastly treacheries and enhance your abilities as you face even more unspeakable terrors.
No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards. Cooperative game: you and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. This is an expansion to the arkham horror card game: this is not a standalone product.
These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries. You will need the arkham horror: The Card Game core set and The Dunwich Legacy deluxe expansion in order to play with this expansion.
Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Return to the dunwich legacy: re-open your old cases, experience the dunwich legacy campaign with fresh eyes and encounter new challenges and surprises. Expansion includes 81 new scenario cards, 23 new player cards, 32 divider cards and a premium storage box. Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, monsters and madness! Number of players and average playtime: these scary games are designed for 1 to 2 players or up to 4 with 2 Core Sets and are suitable for ages 14 and older.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror 3rd Edition Board Game | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family | Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- No two games are ever the same. Will they prevail? Cooperative mystery game: players work as a team to gather clues, defeat terrifying monsters and find tools and allies to stand any hope of defeating the ancient creatures that exist just beyond the veil of our reality.
Highly variable: inspired by the writings of h. P. Alien entities known as Ancient Ones lurk in the emptiness beyond space and time, writhing at the thresholds between worlds. Stop occult rituals and destroy alien creatures before the Ancient Ones make our world their ruined dominion.
Only a handful of investigators stand against the horrors. Branching narrative paths make each scenario truly your own. Average game time is approximately 2 to 3 hours. Number of players and average playtime: the arkham horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Scary strategy game: players take on the role of arkham investigators as they explore the streets of the city and work together to save humanity from unknowable horrors. Lovecraft, each with their own abilities, each unique scenario puts you in the shoes of an Arkham investigator. Choose one of 12 unique investigators, items and backstory. Thrilling game of cosmic horror: a dark shadow grows in the city of Arkham.
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Investigators of Arkham Horror #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Features illustrations by more than forty talented artists. Gain new insight into the lives of Arkham's beloved investigators. Fifty-two action-packed stories immerse you in mystery and madness.
An engaging reference for fans of Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror, Mansions of Madness, and related games. Neatly indexed to help you explore the common threads between different tales.
7. ALKOO #ad
C.A.H / MTG Deck Box Organizer Storage Compatible with Cards Against Humanity/ Magic The Gathering/ Yugioh/ Dominion/ Kids Against Maturity，fits Main Game and All Expansions, 2200+ Card Case Holder #adALKOO #ad
- It's splendid perfect to hold many cards, The case is also holding up considering your kid is fairly rough with how he treats it. 2200+ sports card organizer deck box excellent compatible for organizing cah mtg cards - cah including red, munchkins, and many more! CASE ONLY, pokemon, disturbed friends, joking hazard, yugioh, magic the gathering mtg, superfight, blue and green box, what do you meme?, drunk stoned or stupid, never have i ever, NO CONTAINS ANY CARDS.
Big case would be overkill for yours collection - does not include any cards.
Protector sleeves keep your valuable gaming and trading cards safe - it does an awesome job of keeping things safe and snug. Our reasonably internal and redesigned positions will no longer damage your card corners this time. No worried damage your card’s corner - after a lot of user feedback, there are a lot of storage bags on the market, because some unreasonable designs will damage their card corners.
Sure fits ultrapro sleeved mtg cards - feel your cards are safe from water damage from homes that don't use coasters. When you are done playing, it also makes it easier to disperse the used cards throughout the white and black cards. Very high quality material water-resistant, dust resistant, scratch resistant, drop resistant.
8. CMON #ad
Cthulhu: Death May Die, DMD001 #adCMON #ad
- Beautiful miniatures - each investigator, as well as the monsters and Cultists they'll be fighting, are represented by highly-detailed miniature figures on the board. Number of players: 1 to 5.
Cooperative play - players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping The evil about to be Unleashed on the world. A new scenario every time - with multiple investigators, and a pair of Elder gods to vanquish, story boxes, no two games are ever The same.
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Fantasy Flight Games FFGAFH01 Arkham Horror: Final Hour #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A full arkham horror Files game experience playable in under 60 minutes. Fast-paced, high-action gameplay immerses players in their chaotic battle to defend the Earth.
Battle to save the world with some of your favourite Arkham Horror Files investigators. Intuitive mechanics invite players of all experience levels to battle for the future of Arkham. For 1 to 4 players | 60 minutes play time | Ages 14 and up.
10. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
The winner is the player with the most points. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|