As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Bastion #adZ-Man Games #ad
- A fully cooperative tower defense game for one to four players. Convert defeated enemies into powerful spells and harness the power of ancient rituals in your Quest to defend the bastion.
Two game modes and four unique scenarios offer high replay ability and a unique experience every time you play bastion.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
2. Repos Production #ad
Repos Production Last Bastion #adRepos Production #ad
- Engaging solo mode allows players to experience the game any way they want. A challenging, cooperative experience set in an amazing medieval fantasy world. High-quality art and miniatures immerse players in the world of last bastion.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
3. Stronghold Games #ad
Stronghold 2nd Edition Game #adStronghold Games #ad
- 2 to 4 players, ages 10 and up. The second edition has completely upgraded components, rules, and artwork. Look for the Undead expansion, coming soon.
4. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
The average playtime is 30 minutes.
Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. By accruing more ways to produce gems, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability.
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. The average playtime is 60 minutes. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
You will never have to play the same game twice. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Alley Cat Games #ad
Dice Hospital Alley Cat Games, Mixed Colours #adAlley Cat Games #ad
- Dice hospital offers a unique take on a fresh hospital theme. Worker placement mechanics. Plays in 45 to 90 minutes. For 1 to 4 players - 45 to 90 minutes play time - ages 10 and up. Dice are your patients.
|Brand||Alley Cat Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Alley Cat Games #ad|
9. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components.
10. Plan B Games #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30, 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.