As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretzel Games #ad
Camel Up Off Season Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and Up | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Pretzel Games #adPretzel Games #ad
- Fun for all ages: the basics of the game are easy to learn, and with a variable setup, making it a perfect game for family game night with kids and adults. Each double-sided market indicates how many face-up and face-down cards are placed there, in addition to the special power of that market.
Strategy game: each player has their own caravan of four camels that can carry 3, dates, 4, 5, vases, and 6 goods. Strategy is required to master the game, no two games are ever the same. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
The more goods they stack, they have to make sure that they don't overload their camels and drop a shipment. Goods are available in markets and come in four types - carpets, and non-date fruit.
Challenging and competitive: players need to push their luck at different marketplaces by stacking their caravans full of goods like fruits, the bigger their reward potential will be. A fun follow-up to the award-winning camel up racing game: The racing season has ended, and the camels resume their day jobs as they help merchants seek their fortunes. However, vases, and carpets. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes.
|Brand||Pretzel Games #ad|
2. Plan B Next Move Gam #ad
Camel Up Board Game Second Edition | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 3 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Eggertspiele #adPlan B Next Move Gam #ad
- The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. Strategy game: players must strategize over where to place their bets. New game modes including crazy rogue camels that start the race running in the opposite direction add extra variability.
Light-hearted party game: in camel up, up to eight players bet on five racing camels, trying to sussout which ones will place first and second in a quick race around a pyramid. Players will laugh out loud over the results that are rolled.
You never know how a race will end! number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Dice rolling game: who's going to run when? that all depends on how the dice come out of the pyramid dice shaker, which releases one die at a time when players pause from their bets long enough to see who's actually moving! New revised edition: this version features new artwork, a new game board and pyramid design and engraved dice.
Camels don't run neatly, however, sometimes landing on top of another one and being carried toward the finish line.
3. Portal Games #ad
Dreadful Circus #adPortal Games #ad
- Enter a mystifying, strategic card game designed by Bruno Faidutti Citadels, unpredictable world from the darkest recesses of your imagination and create your own unforgettable show! A fast, Diamant with a unique quirky circus theme.
A game of bidding, negotiation, and unique player interactions that range from antagonistic to sympathetic. For 4 to 8 players, 45 minute gameplay.
|Brand||Portal Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Portal Games #ad|
4. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- The winner is the player with the most points. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
5. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Party Game Full of Hilarious Double Entendres, WHAT DO YOU MEME? Samesies #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- More fun: there's more where this came from. What's inside: 400 cards, 1 Notepad and Instructions. How to play: the judge draws a safe card and a risky card.
Funniest answer wins! Just bring your A-game, because it's harder than you think get it? Build a bridge between boring and bawdy: compete to come up with the funniest phrases that make sense in two wildly different situations! Ages 17+: this game is intended for players 17 and up.
Then, players write down a response that could reasonably be said in both situations. Check out what do you meme?'s store for a whole collection of fun and games for kids, families, and adults!3-20+ players needed: this party game requires 3-20+ players in order to play.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
And Matching Game for Preschoolers, Numbers, Hi Ho Cherry-O: CoComelon Edition Board Game, Kids Ages 3 and Up, for 2-3 Players Amazon Exclusive, Counting #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Practice math skills: kids can have so much fun picking pretend apples to fill their baskets, addition, they don’t even realize they’re practicing counting, and subtraction. Color matching game: this board game for preschoolers can help kids practice matching.
Help pick apples: players help jj, cody, and cece gather pretend apples and fill their baskets in this CoComelon edition of the Hi Ho Cherry-O game for 2-3 players.
The first player to get all 10 apples in their basket and shout, "CoComelon!" wins the game. Kindergarten and preschool teachers can also use it as a game to practice counting in the classroom.
The color of each character's basket matches the color of the apples that player collects. Gift for boys and girls: this game is a great birthday gift for boys and girls ages 3 and up. Basket filling fun: players spin the spinner and pick the pretend apples from their character's tree.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games Crossed Signals Electronic Game with Pair of Talking Light Wands, Gift for 8 Year Olds & Up Amazon Exclusive, Play Solo or with Up to 4 Players, Down or Shake, Move Wands Up #adMattel Games #ad
- Play a dueling showdown that has each player hold a light wand to see who can get it right first. Play solo or with up to 4 players -- great for families, teens, kids and game night. Players must react quickly to win The player to earn the most points wins.
Crossed signals electronic game has players moving up, moving down and shaking it to light and voice commands. Crossed signals electronic game is hilarious, frenzied fun and perfect for a fun-filled family game night. Includes 4 games with various levels to challenge speed and accuracy while having a fast-paced blast.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
9. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Game for Adults, Teens & Kids, Family Card Game, Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Poetry for neanderthals is a competitive word-guessing Card Game From Exploding Kittens Where You Must Speak Good Or Get Hit With A No! Stick.
It's a board game that forces you to explain complicated Ideas Using Simple Vocabulary. So, instead of saying "broccoli, " you'd say something Like "Green Thing You Eat For Live Long And Have Good Health".
It's a game that forces you To Sound A Little Bit Dumb. Using only single syllable words, give clues to your team trying to guess your Secret Phrase. If you mess up and use a big word, you get bopped On The Head With A 2-Foot Long Inflatable Club.
10. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Planet Board Game, Award Winning Kids, Family or Adult Strategy 3D Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up. #adBlue Orange #ad
- Award winning game: 2019 mensa select winner, best toys for Kids Award ASTRA, spiel of approval The Spiel, Casual Game Revolution Recommended, The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence. Win animal cards while fulfilling your own Natural Habitat Objectives and create the most populated Planet in. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with magnetic globes and high-quality components.
How to play: planet uses a drafting and tile placement mechanism with progressive turn order. Planet was one of blue orange’s top selling board games when it was released at Gen Con This strategic but easy to play game is great for families enjoying other popular Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Kingdomino, Photosynthesis, New York 1901.
Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults.
Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. Strategy tabletop board game: planet is an environmental drafting board game featuring unique 3D planet cores, for science and nature enthusiasts. A world is taking shape in the palm of your hands. Each player's board is a 12-sided 3-dimensional planet core. Take on the role of super Beings and compete to create perfect worlds with the ideal conditions for wildlife to flourish. Throughout 12 turns, select landscape tiles representing oceans, mountains or frozen lands, deserts, and arrange them on your planet to create the best ecosystem.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||BLUE ORANGE GAMES #ad|