As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Playing CBT #ad
Therapy Game to Develop Awareness of Thoughts, Coping Skills and Enhancing self Control.- 2020 Version, Emotions and behaviors for improving Social Skills, Playing CBT #adPlaying CBT #ad
- The game is designed for use in individual therapy and group sessions, counselors, educators and facilitators, by therapists, it enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues.
The 2020 version offers 15 different games in one box to address various emotions, physical sensations, thoughts, cognitive traps and behaviors. The game enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues.
Playing cbt is designed for use in individual therapists, counselors, educators and facilitators. It is unique in its implementation of CBT principles; designed specifically to improve social skills, emotional regulation, self-control and self-resilience in children and adolescents. The 2020 version also contains a highly detailed manual and pluralistic illustrations to suite just about anyone, anywhere.
|Brand||Playing CBT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shelly Zantkeren #ad|
2. ARTAGIA #ad
Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool., Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication #adARTAGIA #ad
- Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences. 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends.
Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults.
Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, school counsellors, road trips, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere. Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Used by many teachers, cottage weekends, holiday gatherings, therapists and small group settings. Valuable addition to counselor supplies.
3. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Actions, and Emotions, Updated Version, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets. Great for school counselors, anger, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, depression, and coping skills.
New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value.
For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
4. The Guidance Group #ad
Coping Skills Card Game #adThe Guidance Group #ad
- Set includes 52 coping skills cards, 16 COPE Cards, 4 Blank COPE Cards, and instructions. Facilitate discussions and learn about coping skills with this card game. Appropriate for ages 15-Adult.
5. Cards for Calm #ad
Cards for Calm. A Therapy Tool Using CBT to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking #adCards for Calm #ad
- A mindfulness therapy tool that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry. Cards for calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus. Used by counselors, social workers, therapists, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking. Recommended for ages 15 and over. Cards for calm can be used in remote or in person therapy sessions.
|Brand||Cards for Calm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cards for Calm #ad|
|Part Number||Deck 1.0|
6. StrongSuit #ad
Family Therapy Card Game for Kids, Boost Self Confidence and Social Skills with Creativity, 2-5 Players, StrongSuit, Used by Therapists and Parents, The Tower of Self Esteem, Teens, Problem Solving #adStrongSuit #ad
- For therapists and parents- parents, therapeutic, and child therapists alike will love the skills children will learn from our therapy self esteem building board game. Helps children learn cooperation skills to work together as a team to build the tower while also helping them realize their own self-worth.
Encourages positive thinking- the tower of self esteem is all about building up yourself and others and eliminating the need to compete to win. Its interactive, counselors, and thought provoking style will keep your kids engaged and learning for hours. Let's play- the strongsuit cbt child therapy toy board game includes everything you need to play: 1 dice cube, 20 yellow, 40 card holders to build with, 60 playing cards20 red, 100 game tokens, 20 blue, and the Tower of Self Esteem Game Instructions.
Boost self confidence- strongsuit is a social skills game and anxiety tool that consists of a series of questions connecting personal, emotional and social strengths of each player - Strengthens coping skills, ability to think creatively, and look past their frustrations to work individually and together towards a common goal of constructing the tower of cards.
Grow and have fun- watch how fast children learn to cope with social anxiety and develop communication skills - Easy to learn; fun to play! Players take turns with question cards, as they simultaneously stand up to the challenge of planning and building a strong and sturdy tower.
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|
7. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Anger Defuser: The Fun Anger Management Game for Kids and Teens #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Be up and running in minutes. Includes both kids and teens card decks, making Anger Defuser two games in one. New updated version! you spoke and we listened: now includes a QUICK & EASY rule set with unbelievably simple gameplay.
Anger defuser is the therapeutic game kids and teens want to play again and again. Ages 8-18. Exciting gameplay inspired by the classic board game. Players learn various coping skills to combat anger while trying to solve the mystery. 2-6 players. Or use the traditional Rules for the classic detective game.
8. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Play Therapy Supply Mindfulness Matters: The Game That Uses Mindfulness Skills to Improve Coping in Everyday Life #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- 15-25 minutes. Fun and easy gameplay: fun cooperative game play helps to enhance social skills. Ages 9-18. Moments cards: teach strategies for using mindfulness in everyday life circumstances, while MASTERY cards invite players to practice their skills by acting out mindfulness methods.
Play the game, or just pick a card each day for a daily meditation. Players work together to spell the word MINDFUL while learning about and discussing coping skills.
The original mindfulness game: Mindfulness Matters is the original mindfulness card game, developed by a therapist. Includes a full 58 cards plus instructions. Teaches practical mindfulness skills: Mindfulness strategies are useful for combating stress, anger, worry and increasing focus.
Accept no imitations. Great for individual, group, or family therapy. For 2-4 players. Engages kids and teens: players learn different mindfulness techniques and how to apply them in their everyday lives. Also includes rules for a competitive version and numerous tips and alternate gameplays.
9. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total.
Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
10. Childswork / Childsplay #ad
Childswork / Childsplay Positive Thinking Board Game #adChildswork / Childsplay #ad
- Helpful in addressing emotional difficulties such as anxiety, anger, depression, and low self-esteem. Recommended for ages 9-Up, 2-6 Players. All players are winners if they have learned even one thing about the benefits of positive thinking.