As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Shape your world -- the choices you make affect your story, and your cards! Climb the corporate adventuring ladder in a fantastical 10+ game campaign! Continue your story with a unique and fully replayable post-campaign game! 2-4 players, ages 13+, your board, 90-120 min.
2. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated, Upper Management Pack #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Number of players: 2-6. Country of Origin: China. Package dimensions: 5. 334 l x 16. 764 h x 16. 764 w centimeters. Product Type:Games.
3. Renegade Game Studios #ad
C Team RGS02049, Renegade Game Studios Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Each “c” team character comes with a unique deck reflecting their talents, and a gorgeously-sculpted miniature! Play as donaar blit’zen, Walnut Dankgrass, Rosie Beestinger, and K’thrissDrow’b, character board, each with a gorgeous sculpted mini, and a unique 10-card starting Clank! Deck!.
For use in both the original clank! a deck-Building Adventure or with your new franchise established in Clank! Legacy: Acquisitions Incorporated! Number of players: 2-4.
4. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Clank! Adventuring Party #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Expand your merry band to include up to 6 players! includes 6 new starting decks with thieving identities! A new boss, hexavultus, 13+ age rating, will challenge all adventurers seeking his treasure! React cards play during an opponent's turn to expand your hand! 2-6 players, 30-60 Min Play Time.
5. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Over 200 hours of gameplay. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
6. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven. Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
9. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Adventure Games: The Dungeon, A Kosmos Game from Thames & Kosmos | Collaborative, Replayable Storytelling Gaming Experience for 2 To 4 Players Ages 12+ #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Discover the story! this thrilling adventure starts when you and your teammates wake up in a dank dungeon, find clues, combine items, with no Memory of how you got there! You and your teammates have to figure out what to do to get out: explore places, and talk to people to grasp the plot and devise a plan to escape.
With each new action, the story unfolds, similar to a PC adventure game. For 1 to 4 players, ages 12+; can be played over multiple sessions. Material Type: Paper. Replayable: enough story content to play approximately three times with different stories each time.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
10. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world.
Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. The average playtime is 30 minutes. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime.
The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. By accruing more ways to produce gems, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights.