As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. edxeducation #ad
Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids, .8 inch Size, in Home Learning Toy for Early Math, Edx Education Linking Cubes, Connecting Blocks, Set of 100 #adedxeducation #ad
- Inspire early steam -- linking cubes connect on all 6 sides to build up or out, counting, problem solving, construction, which means endless building possibilities. This makes them more durable plus there are no sharp edges! Designed for small hands -- with 0 Teach early math -- use these counting cubes to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning.
Encourage sorting, creativity and arithmetic to give your child a head start! Clever design -- these 0 High quality -- made with thick plastic, these linking Cubes contain more raw material than some other connecting cubes on the market.
8"/2cm linking cubes snap together with an easy "click" and apart with a soft “pop”, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+. 10 bright colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to build their own 3D creations. 8" or 2cm sides, the cubes are larger than some other construction cubes so they are easier for small hands to manipulate.
2. Essential Learning Products #ad
Essential Learning Products Grade 3-5 Common Core Math in Action Aid #adEssential Learning Products #ad
- This book is jam packed with student-friendly, teacher-approved math activities. Conforms to the common core standards. Great for grades 3-5.
3. Learning Resources #ad
51 Pieces, Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, Math accessories, Ages 6+, Teaching aids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 51 chunky, durable, sixths, halves, fifths, quarters, color-coded cubes representing the whole, thirds, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. Teach decimal, percentage, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, tangible way with these color-coded cubes.
Ages 6. Each cube is labeled on 3 sides. All cubes are interchangeable, so, for example, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube. Great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Math File Folder Game 140308 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Challenging games explore fractions, fetching fractions and many more! Includes 16 full color game boards with 21 sheets of cards, division, multiplication and much more! Features games like out of this World Comparing Expressions, and 24 page resource guide.
Perfect for use in centers or for individual practice.
5. edxeducation #ad
Connecting Manipulative For Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids, Set of 100, Edx Education Math Cubes, Linking Cubes For Early Math #adedxeducation #ad
- Teach early math -- use these activity guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, measurement, algebra, geometry, problem solving and reasoning. Clever design -- these math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
Early steam activity -- give your child a fun introduction to counting, sorting, construction, creativity and arithmetic! Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills.
Inspire learning with shapes -- five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, triangle, square, pentagon and hexagon.
Includes 10 colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes. High quality construction -- made with smooth-to-touch plastic and rounded edges, these linking cubes feel warm to hold and connect with a gentle click, which is satisfying for kids to hear.
|Manufacturer||edx education #ad|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Math Cubes, Educational Counting Toy, Homeschool, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Linking Cubes, Ages 5+, Math Manipulatives, Early Math Skills, Set of 100 Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, patterning, nonstandardized measurements, fine motor skills, Shape identification, Comparison, Matching, skip counting, Subtraction, Eye-hand coordination, Graphing, Making 10, Color identification, counting to 100, Grouping, Addition, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Early stem activity: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+.
7. Edupress #ad
Edupress EP-3396 Mathological Liar Game, Grade 3 #adEdupress #ad
- Aligned with common Core And State Standards. Players earn points for solving Math Mysteries In These Entertaining And Educational Games. Set of 200, 4" x 2.
5" cards & directions. In each round, players read about a Crime Committed, And Each Player Receives A Suspect's Alibi. For 2-4 players. Includes 50 math mysteries. Students will Love Becoming Math Detectives.
8. Think Tank Scholar #ad
5th & 6th Grade, 335 Multiplication and Division Flash Cards | All Facts 0-12 | Best for Kids in 3rd, 4th #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Unique visual aids: graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand math concepts; also includes color coded multiplicands and divisors for targeted practice. Teaching & education made fun: comes with 10 teaching methods and 10 fun learning games.
Sort & organize high quality cards: exclusive tab system allows adults to organize the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. These packs of laminated flashcards are made from high-quality card stock and come in extra-sturdy boxes for storage.
Award-winning: think thank scholar math flash cards have won the 2019 creative child product of the year award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 Hot Diggity Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Learn multiplication and division: 335 multiplication and division flashcards for third, or sixth grade students learning all facts 0-12, fifth, fourth, +4 bonus multiplication facts and +6 bonus division facts. Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. Also includes full multiplication and division charts 0-12 for reference.
9. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Task Cards: Word Problems Grade 3 Board Game #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Cards include a Common Core correlation for easy planning and progress tracking. Write-on/wipe-away card contains critical thinking activities.
Free online resource guide. Set contains 100 mathematical word problems. For whole group, small group, or individualized instruction and differentiation.
10. THINK2MASTER #ad
Think2Master Premium 215 Laminated Multiplication Flash Cards. All 0-12 X facts| Learn More Than Multiplication.| BONUS: 2 Dry Erase Markers & 5 Rings. | Designed By A Teacher to Improve Test Scores #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Each set includes 43 cards to learn, discover and master the times tables as well as 169 cards for memorizing all the 0-12 multiplication facts. Also includes the full multiplication chart 0-12 for reference. Its an ideal flashcards for the classroom or homeschooling. 15 tab cards are 3” x 5.
5 “. Nbsp advanced concepts such as algebra and division are also introduced. Cards are made from the highest quality durable & sturdy art card paper and lamination allowing the writings to be wiped clean. These flash cards allows students to self check their answers to the times table and other math problems.
Encourage critical thinking and STEM skills with this fun and dynamic educational product. Note: if you have issues returning the product through amazon because this product includes markers with alcohol based ink, please contact us think2master and we can process yoUR RETURN AND REFUND.
Choice of learning modes – supports all types of learners including visual, read and write learners. Master multiplication and improve test scores – discover and learn the patterns within multiplication as well as memorize it. Learners can erase and practice writing their multiplication facts repeatedly. 200 cards are 3”x 5” in size with numbers printed in big font. Learn beyond the multiplication table –apply multiplication knowledge to solve real world math problems.
|Warranty||We strive towards making quality products for our customers and are proud of products that we manufacture. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.|