As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. edxeducation #ad
Set of 12, Plastic Toddler and Pre-School Tweezers, 6 Colors, For Ages 18m+, edxeducation Jumbo Tweezers, Develop Strength and Coordination for Children with Special Needs #adedxeducation #ad
- Ideal for occupational therapists. Exercise fine motor skills -- using jumbo tweezers with sorting activities strengthens children’s pincer grip and develops fine motor skills. 12 jumbo tweezers -- this set includes 12 tweezers in 6 different colors: blue, red, yellow, green, orange and purple.
Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years. These colors perfectly accommodate counting and sorting kits.
High quality -- made with thick plastic, these Jumbo Tweezers will last for years of lessons and playtime in homes, centers and classrooms. Made for little hands -- these tweezers measure 4. 5”l and feature an ergonomic design to fit comfortably in small hands.
Children can easily pick up manipulatives during lessons or sensory play. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. They’re also ideal for sensory bins, sand tables and loose parts kits. A versatile learning resource -- pair these tweezers with bowls to create matching, counting and sorting games. Play is the best teacher.
2. Playlearn USA #ad
Playlearn Foam Building Blocks for Kids, Jumbo Size Not Life Size Extra-Thick Cinder Block, Builders Set for Construction and Stacking, 40 Pack #adPlaylearn USA #ad
- Perfect balance - finding that line between educational and entertaining is difficult when it comes to your kid’s play time. Simply let them follow their instincts and imagination and they can build anything they’d like! Original diy gift - give your kids the ultimate present and watch their excitement as they discover this DIY construction building toy! The set is ideal for both boys and girls, and is a great way of developing social skills at a young age and promoting sibling, play date/peer or school teamwork! Improve their attention and develop their motor skills and hand-eye coordination, all while having tons of fun! One set, infinite designs - this construction educational toy gives kids countless choices when it comes to designs.
If you’re looking for a simple and fun way of engaging them in science, engineering or math, technology, we have the perfect solution!.
Stimulate their creativity and imagination by helping them build inventive designs. The material is toxin-free and perfectly safe for playtime! Learning can be fun - this amazing construction block set challenges kids to test their knowledge and skills, while teaching about and experiencing results of their efforts at the same time. Premium quality material - these cinder blocks are made from superior quality, durable EVA foam, guaranteed to withstand the test of time.
|Brand||Playlearn USA #ad|
3. BAMC #ad
High Quality Natural Wooden Wobble Balance Board by BAMC Preschool Toddler Early Learning Montessori Toy,Yoga Curvy Board-Rocker Board for Kids & Adults with Colorful Stickers Gift #adBAMC #ad
- Size & weight measures 31. 5 inches long, 11. 8 inches wide, 06 inches thick. Many ways to use and play the wooden balance board is more than a curve. True quality assurance highest quality natural genunine wood, grain, and mineral patterns in the outer layer, texture, eco- friendly.
Montessori furnituremontessori is a scientifically-based, child-centered educational approach. The wood has unique coloring, which make each board one of a kind. You can use the wooden board to get fit, stretch your back as a seat aid in yoga exercises, to develop balance or just because it's fun.
The montessori method is based on the idea that children are naturally curious and actively seek out learning opportunities.
It can safely hold up to 350 lbs so that friends can join the fun too. Both for children and adults the board is a real wooden toy for kids from a wide range of age and is also very suitable for adults. It is anything one can imagine it to be - a swing, a stepping stone, a racetrack, a teeter popper, a small football goal, slide, a bridge, a tunnel or even a fitness equipment. It's possible to do various exercises on the wooden board.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Set Of 12, Preschool Science, Sorting & Counting, Toddler Fine Motor Skill Development, Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers, Homeschool #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 3+. Fine motor tool: Perfect for fine motor and occupational therapy. Develops proper grip: Features ergonomic depressions to guide proper grip.
Kids tweezers: set includes 12 tweezers in 6 colors, activity guide, and plastic storage container for children, classroom and home use. Kids tweezer for fine motor: Build fine motor skills by developing the thumb-forefinger pincer grasp.
5. edxeducation #ad
Edxeducation Step-a-Trail, Indoor and Outdoor, Physical and Imaginative Play, Build Coordination and Confidence, 6 Piece Obstacle Course for Kids #adedxeducation #ad
- Variable difficulty -- the balance step logs and stumps can be moved closer or further away from each other, creating a new challenge for kids to learn. Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years.
Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. Safe, non-slip grip and surface textures -- with grippy, rubbery bottom edges and grip also covering the top surface, these stepping stones are a great option for safe play time!.
Built to last -- each of the 6 step-a-trail pieces can easily support the weight of an adult and the learning toy has a modular design that can scale up or down for the children’s learning experience.
Works well with river stones or other balance items to create an obstacle course. Improve coordination -- use the different heights of the stepping stones and logs to teach better balance and movement while increasing the child’s sense of coordination in a safe environment. Teach confidence -- a great toddler and kindergarten toy to teach children confidence.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Math Counters Cubes for Kids, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, math, math counters, Math Manipulatives, math cubes, STEM Based Learning, Ages 5+ Kindergarten STEM Activities #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, matching, comparison, Grouping, Eye-hand coordination, Color identification, counting to 100, shape identification, Patterning, Subtraction, skip counting, Making 10, Nonstandardized measurements, Addition, Fine motor skills, Graphing, Motor planning.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Christmas, birthdays, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter or even for Homeschool.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
7. edxeducation #ad
Supplies for Physical Play, edxeducation Step-a-Logs, Stackable, Exercise and Gross Motor Skills, Indoor and Outdoor, Build Coordination #adedxeducation #ad
- A great gift idea -- give the gift of balance and physical activity Toys that encourage the development of gross motor skills are a favorite of children and their parents alike. Encourage creative play -- kids love creating their own obstacle courses Incorporate Step-a-Logs into a household mix of cushions and chair tunnels to keep them entertained and having fun.
Balance ramps at both ends enable easy access for children to walk up. Teach confidence -- a great kindergarten toy to teach children confidence as their balance improves.
Variable difficulty -- the balance step logs are connected with rope so that each can be moved closer or further away to create new challenges for kids as they progress.
Improve coordination -- use these balance beams to teach better balance and proper movement while building the child’s sense of coordination in a supportive environment. The step-a-logs work well indoors and outdoors especially when matched with other challenges in an obstacle course. Safety in design -- each log has been load tested to safely support up to 400 lb. The ribbed tops help prevent slipping.
8. OMNISAFE #ad
Indoor & Outdoor Toy Helps Build Coordination & Strength, OMNISAFE 10 Pcs Balance Stepping Stones Obstacle Course for Kids, Non-Slip Textured Surface and Rubber Edges #adOMNISAFE #ad
- Stackable design & widely useeach set contains 10 stepping stones in various brightly colors and sizes. With non-slip silicone edge and texture surface, etc, grass, tile, hardwood floors, the stones can increase the friction atop carpet, to ensure the kids’ safety. The orange stone: 13'', counting, the yellow stone: 10'', stacking, such as obstacle courses, balance training, color recognition, the blue stone: 12'', the colorful balance rocks set gives children many educational games, the red stone: 7''.
Playing with the stepping stones kit helps them learn to determine distance and height. Worry-free purchasewe believe that creativity and quality are the key to make us stronger.
Durable materials & safety guaranteethese astm f963 and cpsia certified non-toxic balance stones are made of child safe durable polyurethane, which are non-toxic and odorless to protect kids’ health. What’s more, each stone has a bearing capacity of up to 440lbs and is suitable for kids to enjoy the happy time in various indoor and outdoor occasions together.
Promote balance & coordinationthis balancing stones for kids help your child build confidence in their balance and coordination. The surface of stones are waterproof, which can be easily clean with a wet towel. Hopping from stone to stone trains important muscles needed for stability while walking, jumping, and running, and encourages kinesthetic learning. If you are not satisfied with the product, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to solve your problem. Easy to store & hard as a rockthe lightweight stones can be easily stacked to save storage space.
9. Rainbow Pebbles #ad
In Home Learning Toy for Early Math, Sorting and Stacking Stones, Edx Education Rainbow Pebbles #adRainbow Pebbles #ad
- Develop language and descriptive skills -- the vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs. Award winning design -- rainbow pebbles was learning magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity. Bright colors and wonderful to touch -- these lightweight, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. An early math manipulative -- young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract.
Great value -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises. Suits all ages -- the versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes.
Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization. Convenient storage -- packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost. Teach stem -- these plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Game Show Buzzers, Perfect for Family Game and Trivia Nights, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Set of 4, Ages 3+ Assorted Colored Buzzers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers. Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud.