As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Eldritch Horror #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A fast paced, deeply thematic, story driven adventure game. A fully cooperative game for up to eight players that also supports solo play.
Dedicated mystery decks and unique victory conditions for each Ancient One ensure a versatile and highly replayable experience. Inspired by the best selling board game, Arkham Horror.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror Third Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A modern take on the classic cooperative game of cosmic horror. Choose one of twelve unique investigators, items, each with their own abilities, and backstory. Archive cards present branching narrative paths, making each of the four scenarios included in the game truly your own.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Six prelude cards introduce innovative new shapes for your games. Plentiful new encounters, Mythos Cards, Assets, Spells, Gates and Monsters. Eight new investigators take part in the struggle.
N egyptian sideboard expansion for Eldritch Horror, opening up six new locations from the Mediterranean to the Nile. Two ancient Ones threaten to destroy humanity.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Eldritch Horror: The Mountains of Madness #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Numerous new assets, Conditions, Gates, and Monsters spread horror across the globe. Eight investigators contribute their unique talents to the fight to save humanity. The first side board expansion for Eldritch Horror, inspired by H.
P; lovecraft's classic novella. Two new ancient ones, the Elder Things and Ithaqua, threaten unspeakable destruction. The side board and over 150 encounter cards allow players to experience locations throughout Antarctica.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Eldritch Horror: The Dreamlands #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Plenty of new conditions, Adventures, encounters, Mythos cards, Spells, and more give this expansion limitless variety. Two insidious ancient Ones seek to destroy Earth in very different ways.
Eight new investigators give you new ways to save the world. A new expansion for Eldritch Horror. Venture into the Dreamlands with an entirely new side board.
6. Starling Games #ad
Everdell #adStarling Games #ad
- Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. Everdell is easy to learn, yet offers satisfying strategic depth and endless replayability. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. 40 - 80 minute game play. Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree.
Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. A board game for 1-4 players: only 20 minutes per player. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||GAME SALUTE #ad|
7. USAOPOLY #ad
Trivial Pursuit Horror Ultimate Edition | Horror Trivia Game Featuring 1800 Questions from Classic Horror Films & Books | Collectible Trivia Board Game for Fans of Horror Movies #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Answer questions from across 6 categories of horror - Gore & Disturbing, Killer, Monster, Paranormal, Psychological, and Comedy. Includes 1 game board, 300 cards, 1 die, 36 Wedges, 6 Custom Movers, and 1 Rulebook.
2+ players | ages 17+ | 60+ Min Play Time. Get ready to scream your head off because you can run, television shows, but you can never escape Trivial Pursuit Horror Ultimate Edition featuring 1800 questions spanning all horror entertainment platforms – horror movies, you can hide, and books.
Classic trivial pursuit game board features a horror theme with horror-inspired movers including Monster Hand, Goat Head, Doll Head, Cleaver in Brain, Straitjacket, and Table Saw.
8. Crafty Games #ad
Crafty Games Mistborn: House War Board Game #adCrafty Games #ad
- Become the head of a great house of Luthadel in this game of negotiation and betrayal set in the world of Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn novels.
Designer: Kevin Wilson. 3-5 players/ages 14+/60-90 Minutes. Mistborn: house war is a resource-management game set during the events of the first Mistborn novel.
|Brand||Crafty Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Crafty Games #ad|
9. USAOPOLY #ad
Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle Cooperative Deck Building Card Game | Official Harry Potter Licensed Merchandise | Harry Potter Board Game | Great Gift for Harry Potter Fans | Harry Potter Movie artwork #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Enhance your abilities with over 140 cards. 7 successive game adventures offer increasing difficulty: as you advance through games 1-7 of Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle, 4 dice, 7 game rules, 4 player boards, 8 villain control tokens, you will reveal progressively more challenging adventures and unlock new secrets on your journey to save Hogwarts from the Dark Lord! Includes: 252 cards, 7 game boxes, and 70 chip pieces.
Perfect for 2-4 players. Play as your favorite character to defend the wizarding world from evil forces: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Neville Longbottom. Gain influence to master powerful spells, recruit allies, and uncover magical items.
|Manufacturer||USAOPOLY, Inc. #ad|
10. Game Development Group #ad
Wit's End Board Game, Ages 16 to Adult #adGame Development Group #ad
- An award winning board game that is great fun for party night, trivia night or family game night! a classic to add to your game collection. Scroll down to see more images, details and descriptions.
Wit's end is a challenging and entertaining trivia and brain-teasing game that will test your knowledge and engage how you think through some fun problem-solving. Answer questions in four mind-challenging categories as you work your way to the center of the board.
For 2-6 players/teams. So think hard and have fun being at your Wit's End! Play as individuals or in teams. Ages 16 to Adult. The questions are packed with trivia, geography, science, popular culture, riddles and brain teasers on history, current affairs, arts and more. Think laterally and wrap your mind around a teaser, figure out the SEQUENCE, deduce the ODD-1-OUT, or try your luck in the WILD CARD category.