As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GoVenture #ad
GoVenture Entrepreneur Board Game #adGoVenture #ad
- No waiting your turn - all players play ever turn. Easy to play but has depth. Fun and educational — watch the product videos! Variety of activities - not the same activity repeated. Collaborative with positive competition.
2. EESpeaks- The Entrepreneur Game #ad
The Entrepreneur Game by EESpeaks- World's 1st and only STEM Accredited Educational Entrepreneur Board Game Teaching Investing Marketing Budgeting Negotiating Business Life Literacy and Social Skills #adEESpeaks- The Entrepreneur Game #ad
- Parents and kids learn together - ages 12 and up - created so 12-year-olds can understand and excel - Top notch education on real entrepreneurship - Whether your child becomes C. E. O or a valued employee, the lessons learned and skills gained from playing The Entrepreneur Game teaches are necessary and invaluable- Classic game feel like Monopoly and Life.
Transforms classrooms and homes into incredible places of learning - children love playing games and it's even better when these games teach valuable life and business lessons and prepare them for a successful future, as The Entrepreneur Game does- Your children will have fun and want to play this board game every day - Creating their own businesses.
The entrepreneur game teaches children valuable skills at an early age that will ensure their futures and legacy. Players utilize life skills needed for success - math critical thinking Decision-Making Budgeting Investing Branding Negotiating Marketing Partnership and a host of other 21st Century skills and concepts to acquire wealth.
The entrepreneur game enhances players' confidence, critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills-. Guaranteed to work - the entrepreneur game is the critical piece missing from most children’s education. Perfect for game night for teens and adults - this game is a blast -you are never too old to follow your dreams - Teaches budgeting, communication, negotiating, critical thinking, partnership, investing, marketing, planning, decision-making and so much more- Rise to the challenge and use your gifts in ways no other game offers.
3. 8th Kid Games #ad
Stock Exchange Game, Family Friendly 10+ board game. #ad8th Kid Games #ad
- A fun way to learn about finance and money management. 3 levels of play - family Friendly, Strategy level, and Teams Play. Ages 10+ to adult / 2-6 Players. No financial, economics, or heavy math required.
The second edition release! now being played in over 22+ countries and every state in the USA!!!! No stock knowledge needed to have a Great Time!!!!! Based on real stock market principles.
|Brand||8th Kid Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||8th Kid Games #ad|
4. Life Sutra #ad
Strategy Board Game for Families and Teens- Fun Way to Learn Stocks, STEM.ORG AUTHENTICATED, Bulls and Bears, Bonds, Commodities, Bitcoin Investment Through Game Play #adLife Sutra #ad
- Strategic planning - be victorious and become a millionaire for a little while by putting your financial strategies and budgeting to the test against your family and friends.
Business with a heart - for every game you purchase, We donate 1 Meal to Feeding America and plant 50 trees for every 1 tree we use with onetreeplanted! Build financial iq - a board game not only for stock market professionals! This game will help you build and understand what it takes to be financially free.
Learn stock investments - eye-opening opportunities that help you manage assets, gaining, losing, and trading stocks that you can apply in real life to become self-sufficient. Develop money skills - learn and gain skills on how to manage your assets in the areas of saving, investing, and financial planning.
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. The Rich Dad Company #ad
Rich Dad CASHFLOW Board Game New Edition with Exclusive Bonus Strategy Guide PDF Delivered Via Email #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Are you typically as saver? Try out aggressive investing Are you typically a risk taker? Maybe try steady growth. Learn more and more as you play! playing cashflow will train you to become wealthy and change your life forever. Guaranteed 100% satisfaction. This game is the ultimate realization of Robert Kiyosaki's vision for an interactive tool to teach investing and wealth building.
Test your personal finance skills and strategy. Sharpen your financial literacy and hone the concepts of investing and money making. Play faster & better. Put your financial skills to the test and learn how to escape the rat race in the comfort of your own home.
Get rich with the world’s most popular investing game. As you play you’ll learn about yourself, your financial style and how it matches up against your opponents. There are now so many new ways to win and electrify all players as they battle for financial supremacy! Cashflow was developed by renowned entrepreneur and motivational speaker robert kiyosaki, author of the bestselling personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad.
A user-friendly income statement is included to improve your connection to real world wealth building techniques. Exciting new updates 2014 edition after decades of teaching the world investment and wealth building through this tabletop game, things just got even better! The updated CASHFLOW game introduces new playing cards, professions, and an updated game board to expand your play experience.
|Brand||The Rich Dad Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rich Dad #ad|
|Part Number||CASHFLOW - Third Edition|
|Model||CASHFLOW - Third Edition|
8. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You will never have to play the same game twice. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
9. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Complex and thematic cooperative game. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes.
10. CASHFLOW #ad
RIch Dad CashFlow 101 Board Games by Robert Kiyosaki #adCASHFLOW #ad
- 1. 4. 2. 6 rat & cheese pieces, 4 packs of Deals Cards, 1 stack of Profession Card. 1 stack of accounting sheets, 1 pack of Coins, 2 packs of Cashflow Money notes. 6 cashflow pencils, 1 Game Board, 3 Dices. Instructions Manual English. 3.