As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IELLO #ad
IELLO Heroes of Black Reach Board Game #adIELLO #ad
- 2 players. A collaboration between games workshop and devil pig games heroes of Normandie, 000 and Heroes Tactical System of Heroes of Normandie into a new, Heroes of Black Reach combines the Warhammer 40, 2-player wargame.
Heroes of black reach introduces a campaign with eight scenarios between the Ultramarines and Orks. 60 minute play time. Ages 14+.
2. WizKids #ad
WizKids Warhammer 40,000 Dice Masters: Battle for Ultramar Campaign Box #adWizKids #ad
- Completely compatible with dice masters, 000 dice masters: battle for ultramar campaign box showcases iconic characters from the Imperium and Chaos like Roboute Guilliman, the Warhammer 40, Chief Librarian Tigurius, Typhus, select the one that fits your team the best! players can pit the Ultramarines against the Deathguard, and Mortarion! With multiple versions of each, or mix them together!.
Featuring more than a dozen characters and their dice!, the warhammer 40, 000 Dice Masters: Battle for Ultramar Campaign Box contains everything two players need to deliver an epic experience and bring futuristic dice combat to the tabletop! This release is perfect for new and seasoned gamers alike.
3. CMON #ad
Blood Rage Board Game Core Box | Strategy Game | Viking Fantasy Board Game | Tabletop Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, but throughout the game, creating their own strengths and strategies. Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious.
Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, and complete valuable quests. Each age, summon monsters from Norse legends, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies. Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore.
4. IELLO #ad
All King of Tokyo expansions Included, IELLO King of Tokyo Monster Box, Ages 8+, 2-6 Players, 30 Minute Playing time, Strategy Board Game #adIELLO #ad
- Only to get Baby Gigazaur with brand new artwork. 10 monsters, 66 power cards, 11 "promo" power cards, 96 Evolution Cards and so much more in one box. Roll dice and choose your strategy: will you attack your enemies? Heal your wounds? Improve your Monster? Stomp your path to victory! First reprint and update of 11 King of Tokyo First Edition Promo Cards.
The thrill of king of tokyo and its expansions all in one box! Destroy everything on your path to become the King of Tokyo.
5. USAOPOLY #ad
Doctor Strange | Standalone Competitive Dice Game | Officially-Licensed Marvel Game | Compatible with The Dice Throne Ecosystem, Marvel Dice Throne | 2 Hero Box Featuring Black Widow #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- The 2-hero box is a standalone, tactical card play, fast-paced 2-player combat game. Select from marvel heroes Black Widow and Doctor Strange that play and feel completely distinct from one another. 2 players 2-6 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Minute Play Time.
Expand your marvel dice throne collection and play with up to 6 players, and Spider-Man, choosing from 8 heroes, with the 4-hero box featuring Scarlet Witch, thor, loki, or the expansion box featuring Captain Marvel and Black Panther.
Accumulate combat points and spend them on cards that have a large range of effects, applying status effects, and manipulating dice directly yours, such as granting permanent hero upgrades, your teammate's, or even your opponent's.
Attack opponents and activate abilities by rolling your hero's unique set of five dice. These collections are compatible with the entire Dice Throne ecosystem from Roxley Games. Includes: 2 hero boards black widow, 2 leaflets, 2 sets of 5 dice 1 set each hero, 2 Combat Point CP Dials, doctor strange, 64 hero cards, 2 Health Dials, Rules. Suit up for battle in marvel dice throne - a game of intriguing dice, powerful Marvel heroes, and unique abilities.
6. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- A charming game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. A delightful combination of push your luck mechanics combined with rapturous joy" – The Verge. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica.
7. TeeTurtle #ad
TeeTurtle Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons.
It is recommended for ages 8+. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book.
8. Matagot #ad
HBN01, Heroes of Normandie Board Game | World War II Battle Game | Tactical Combat Strategy Game for Adults & Teens | Ages 14+ | 2 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Matagot #adMatagot #ad
- Deploy your units and don't turn back! Highly variable: players use order tokens to determine initiative and to bluff. Block the opposing strategy and surprise the enemies. Number of players and average playtime: this tactical combat game is made for 2 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Tactical strategy board game: build a plan and execute it by queuing actions and programing.
A skirmish-sized warfare in pure hollywood style: Heroes of Normandie is an exciting, fast-paced head-to-head World War II strategy wargame inspired by Hollywood war movies. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
Secretly plan your attacks and outwit your opponent. A miniatures game without miniatures: heroes of Normandie is a deeply strategic tactical scale board-game opposing two players and two armies, with the Germans on one side and the Americans on the other. While a single six-sided die determines combat, action cards are played to spice things up.
9. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up #adRavensburger #ad
- Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, the Mummy, the bride of Frankenstein, the invisible Man, Dracula, the Wolfman, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away. Makes a great gift - horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time.
What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 75 cards, 17 paper movers and Bases, fabric bag, 3 dice, 7 sculpted miniatures, 6 placards and instructions.
10. TeeTurtle #ad
A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults , Black, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns, TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- A role-playing adventure. A strategic card game. A dangerous new world. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, 2 six-sided dice, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, 6 Party Leader cards, 15 oversized Monster cards, and 6 rules reference cards.