As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elenco #ad
Elenco Teach Tech “Hydrobot Arm Kit”, Hydraulic Kit, STEM Building Toy for Kids 10+ #adElenco #ad
- Powered by water, the Hydrobot Arm’s are controlled with hydraulic plungers. Perfect for future engineers ages 12+. Learn by doing. With 6 different axes, the arm can rotate up to 270 degrees from the base.
The hydrobot arm kit lever allows builders to move, and even a suction cup different objects! Kids can easily switch between grippers or suction cups, grip, depending on the object they are moving.
|Manufacturer||Elenco Electronics, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
2. 4M #ad
Model:4106, 4M Hydraulic Robot Arm Kids Science Kit #ad4M #ad
- Includes parts to build robot arm and instructions. Recommended for age 8 years and up. Helps teach various STEM based concepts.
The realistic gripper can lift, move and grab a wide range of objects, all without electricity. Explore simple hydraulic principles and build a working mechanical arm that can move and grab.
|Warranty||40 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. CONSTRUCT & CREATE #ad
CONSTRUCT & CREATE The Source Wholesale Hydraulic Robot Arm #adCONSTRUCT & CREATE #ad
- Educational build it yourself Hydraulic Robot Arm. Comes with 229 pieces. Powered by hydraulic power – not batteries.
4. Circuit-Test #ad
Learn Hydro Mechanics and Robotics, Circuit-Test Hydraulic Robotic Arm Kit #adCircuit-Test #ad
- This kit does not require batteries nor does it use any motors instead it is powered by water. The hydraulic arm edge can command six axes of varied movements: the gripper to open and close up to 1.
89 inches, wrist rotation of 180 degrees, base rotation of 270 degrees, wrist mobility of 98 degrees, and shoulder motion of 45 degrees. Execute all commands equally with a braking system that is integrated in the lever controllers.
Make hydro-mechanics a fun learning experience for the young engineering enthusiasts. With the removal of the gripper, and lifting capacity of 50g, such as a mobile phone.
With a vertical reach of 16. 35 inches, horizontal reach of 12. 42 inches, you can activate the suction apparatus. Well guided pictorial instruction manual is included to assemble the 229 part kit. This feature enables users to elevate objects with a large surface area, your robotic friend is ready for your genius to erupt.
5. NWFashion #ad
NWFashion Hydraulic Piston Needle Cylinder, Robot Arm, Student Science #adNWFashion #ad
- The kit provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to build a hydraulic robot that demonstrates the scientific concepts of axes and levers, force, and Newton's laws of motion.
You'll need a this robotic arm is an easy to make 3-dimensional model that grabs, lifts items horizontally, and can turn very close to 90 degrees.
Develop the children's creative, make much fun in the experiments. A great way to learn about robotics, fluid dynamics, Invention, Engineering, Levers and Simple Machines, Design and Technology – or just moving things around the house. Instruction is written in Chinese, there is no English instruction.
6. DABMR #ad
DABMR Robotic Hand Kit Hydraulic Hand Adjustable Hydraulic Robotic Arm DIY Mechanical Arm Robot Hand Science STEM Toys Educational Gift for Girls Boys Kids 10+ #adDABMR #ad
- A series of robot arm kits for the future engineer. All levers move with water displacement in control tubes. Challenge yourself to pick up and hold items of different shapes and sizes! water-powered pistons control each of the fingers, which are articulated in three different points. Children will have total command and visual manipulation using the science principles of a hydraulic system and its application.
Once assembled, your robotic hand slips onto your own hand like a glove, pencils, small items anything with reach!. Build this robotic hand kit and find out how much fun electronics, mechanics or hydraulics can be! set your first steps in the world of hydraulics. Challenge yourself to pick up and hold a variety of items like bottles, you'll conduct experiments with different parts of the mechanical hand to learn more about air and water power and hydraulic transmissions.
Lifts up to 6 kg of weight with the tongs or grab even heavier objects. The instruction manual provides detailed step-by-step assembly instructions, clear scientific explanations and examples of hydraulic and pneumatic systems in the real world! Use the 203 pieces to assemble a 16-inch robotic hand that slips onto your own hand like a glove, with mechanical fingers that you operate with your own fingers.
Easy to follow instructions with detailed graphic illustrations Pave the way for successful and satisfying kit building 203 pieces in total. No battery or motor is needed, the pressure is converted into power through water, so that the joystick can control the arm to perform various sports, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment of the little genius. During assembly, with mechanical fingers that you operate with your own fingers and that can grip objects with enough force to lift them.
7. FXQIN #ad
Robotics Model Building Science Experiment Kit STEM Science Toy DIY Assembly Hydraulic Power Set for Boys Girls, FXQIN Hydraulic Robotic Arm Educational Robot Arm Kit for Kids #adFXQIN #ad
- You can even use your creativity to try your own construction after finishing all the creation. With the removal of the gripper, wrist mobility of 98 degrees, base rotation of 270 degrees, you can activate the suction apparatus. With a vertical reach of 16. 35 inches, horizontal reach of 12.
42 inches, your robotic friend is ready for your genius to erupt. Combining the domains of science, and mathematics. Science stem toy : hydraulic robotic arm is constructed from 229 components, but with its 229 assembly parts, engineering, and is assembled with the graphics of the details page of the instruction manual for easy use.
No battery or motor is needed, the pressure is converted into power through water, so that the joystick can control the arm to perform various sports, and enjoy the sense of accomplishment of the little genius.
Enrich children's thinking through the interactive challenges of building their own robots. Lifts up to 50 grams of weight with the tongs or grab even heavier objects with the suction cup. All levers move with water displacement in control tubes. It enables users to elevate ob. Hydraulic robot arm can command six axes of varied movements : the gripper to open and close up to 1. 89 inches, and lifting capacity of 50g, wrist rotation of 180 degrees, and shoulder motion of 45 degrees.
8. FXQIN #ad
Hydraulic Robot Arm DIY Assembly Model Toy, Educational Robot Science Experiment Kit for Boy and Girl #adFXQIN #ad
- Combine the fields of science, engineering and mathematics. 1. Material: made of high-quality abs plastic, non-toxic and tasteless, very safe for children. It. 5. Educational significance: the design of diy scientific products emphasizes manual training, inspiration, and cultivates the ability to solve problems in the assembly process.
After removing the holder, the base rotation is 270 degrees, the suction device can be started. 3. Hydraulic manipulator arm can control the movement of six-axis change: the manipulator can open and close up to 1.
89 inches, the wrist rotates 180 degrees, and the shoulder rotation is 45 degrees. When a certain part of the liquid is pressurized in a closed container, the pressure will be transmitted to all parts of the liquid with the same magnitude, thereby achieving linear reciprocating motion and rotation.
Your robot friend is ready to let your genius explode. 4. The hydraulic mechanical arm is composed of 229 components and is assembled with the graphics on the detailed information page of the instruction manual for convenient use. Stimulate children's creativity, interactivity and education. 2.
9. Pitsco #ad
Pitsco Laser-Cut Basswood T-Bot II Hydraulic Arm Individual Pack #adPitsco #ad
- Kit provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to build a hydraulic robot that demonstrates the scientific concepts of axes and levers, force, and Newton's laws of motion. Reinforces engineering, technology, and math concepts as students build and test a hydraulic robot.
Includes basswood parts required to build the robot and syringes and tubing for implementing four hydraulic controls. Demonstrates hydraulic power and simple robotics for students studying mechanical concepts. Illustrates how axes and levers work for students studying simple machines.
10. 4M #ad
4M Mega Hydraulic Arm Robotic Science Kit #ad4M #ad
- Discover and apply hydraulic power with this multi-axis robotic arm. Water is all that's needed to make it move. A fun and impressive KidzLab science kit. Recommended for 8 years and up. Includes all parts needed to make the Mega Hydraulic Arm Robot and detailed instructions.