As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Buffalo Games #ad
LAST WORD, The race to have the final say! By Buffalo Games #adBuffalo Games #ad
- Winner of 8 major awards and over 1. 5 million sold. It's a great family game! Winner of 8 major awards and over 1. 5 million sold. Recommended for 2 to 8 players, 8 pawns, 230 subject cards, ages 14+ - Great family game! Contents include a game board, 56 letter cards and an electronic randomized timer.
Think you could get the last word? Batteries not included. Made in the USA.
Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. Think you could get the last word? Players blurt out answers to “subject” and “letter” combinations like “Snack Foods” that begin with “P” in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer! Pretzles, pizza, peanuts.
Each round players blurt out answers to "subject" and "letter" combinations in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer! How many "things that are carried" can you name that start with "S"? Suitcase, scissors, snake, sandwich. Made in the USA.
|Brand||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Warranty||If, within 90 days of purchase, a defect of material or workmanship is discovered, we will replace the product without question or qualification. This is a direct to consumer warranty.|
2. Paul Lamond Games #ad
The Game, Paul Lamond Games Last Word #adPaul Lamond Games #ad
- The aim is to get the last word in before the buzzer sounds. Race around the board in a uproarious race to have the final say! Turn over a category, vegetables for example then turn over a letter card perhaps a "C".
Carrots, cauliflower, corgettes buzz!! To keep things interesting the buzzer goes off at different intervals each time.
3. Chronicle Books #ad
Family Game Night Games, Last Word Standing: The Game of High-Stakes Word-Building! Word Games for Families and Adults #adChronicle Books #ad
- Made for 2-6 players: versatile enough for small to large groups, this game can be played with a select few or a whole party.
Switch it up: unlike scrabble or Boggle, this game comes with twists and turns that will keep you on your toes the whole game. Family game night: nights in with the family are perfect for this game, which will help teach new words to kids and teens alike.
Test your vocabulary: reveal which friend or family member has the widest range of vocabulary with this board game for adults and teens. Wise words: play your cards carefully or you'll end up exiting the game early.
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Ellen's Games Danger Word Game; Ellen Degeneres Game for 4 Players Ages 10 & Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Includes rubber stamp: say the danger word by mistake? Get stamped! The game includes a rubber stamp that stamps an X on your opponent's forehead. Guess the winning word to win: give one-word clues hoping that teammates guess the Winning Word on the card.
But watch out for the danger word! if a teammate accidentally says the Danger Word instead, they lose the card! Get 5 Danger Word cards to win. It's a wild and fun game for ages 10 and up.
Danger word game: play a version of the popular danger Word game with friends! It will keep players on their toes and keep the laughs coming. If a player gets 3 stamps they lose the game. Fun party game for teens and adults: fans of the ellen deGeneres Show and Game of Games can give any party a boost with this Danger Word game.
Inspired by one of ellen's most intense games: get ready for loads of laughter under extreme pressure! This high-stakes guessing game is inspired by one of Ellen's favorite: Danger Word! It's played on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and her hit primetime show, Game of Games. It's great fun for friends and family ages 10 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Catch Phrase Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- 5, 000 words and phrases. Electronic catchphrase game challenges teams to guess words and phrases. Includes game unit and instructions. Word and scores of each team appear in the display area. Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
6. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos Word Slam Party Game | Family Fun Game Night | Fast-Paced Word-Based Guessing Game | 3 or More Players | Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner | Spiel Des Jahres Recommended #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- 45 minute playing time. Party game for the whole family. 3 or more players. Charades with cards. 2017 spiel des Jahres recommended.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. PlayMonster #ad
Buzzword #adPlayMonster #ad
- The buzzword is "ball" and the clue is "a pearl on green felt"--so what's the answer? cue ball! try this one: "fail to follow through"--if you answer "drop the ball, and each answer contains the buzzword! the buzzword is "ball" and the clue is "a pearl on green felt"--so what's the answer? Cue ball! Try this one: "fail to follow through"--if you answer "drop the ball, and each answer contains the Buzzword! Work together as a team to solve 10 clues per Buzzword and rack up the points! Your team is racing against the clock to solve the clues, " you're right! Your team is racing against the clock to solve the clues, " you're right! Work together as a team to solve 10 clues per Buzzword and rack up the points! For 4 or more players in teams; ages 10 to adult.
Includes 380 sets of clues on 190 cards, Scoreboard, 10 Scoring Cards, Marker, Sand Timer, Rules. Includes 380 sets of clues on 190 cards, Scoreboard, Sand Timer, Marker, 10 Scoring Cards, Rules. For 4 or more players in teams; ages 10 to adult.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
8. L&L Publishing #ad
L&L Publishing The Last Word on Three Card Monte Vol. 2 DVD #adL&L Publishing #ad
- Great gift for the magic hobbyist or professional. Recommended for ages 12 and above. Shipping weight: 035 lbs.
9. Jabuka #ad
Award Winning Memory Party Game, Jabuka Word Game, A Spontaneous and Fast-Paced Brain Workout #adJabuka #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Jabuka provides all the necessary requirements for your friends and family to have some totally twisted fun! In the age of digital distraction, face to face game experience! Contains over 100 pieces. Jabuka is a fast paced, portable family and party game that can be played just about anywhere! Similar scrabble and bananagrams, but with a whole new dimension.
Pieces can be rotated to form different letters and words! to win, use the most beans to spell words in a spontaneous, fast-paced and creative way! Bring your family together for a face-to-face game experience.
Totally twisted fun! have more fun playing games than ever before. If you don’t fall in love with this game on sight, just send us a message through our Amazon listing with your order ID, and we’ll send you a full refund.
Or adults looking to improve their memory! Take a break from your usual board games, or slow letter games. And you can keep the game! Bonus: the game is made with eco friendly wood and cloth materials. For 2-8 players, jabuka offers a hands-on, ages 8+. An award winning brain workout! jabuka makes a great gift for kids and adults who like challenging and fun word games, anagrams, card games, and brain teasers! Great for kids learning to spell.
10. Winning Moves Games #ad
Aggravation #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- The object: two to six players compete in this classic game of race around the board from base to home. Be the first player to move your marbles around the board and reach home.
Whats in a name: aggravation, comes from capturing an opponent's piece by landing on their space, known as "aggravating". Of 6 colors, one die and full instructions.
Or, try the super shortcut and shoot across the board! There are no safe spaces where player’s marbles can’t be captured. The play: take shortcuts to “zip” ahead. Special feature: our game accommodates up to 6 players! Includes: heavy duty gameboard with original 1962 artwork, 30 plastic marbles 5 ea.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|