As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
Cuisenaire Rods, hand2mind Take Home Math Manipulatives Kit for Kids Grade K-2, Base Ten Blocks, Pattern Blocks, Color Tiles and Learning Clock, with Snap Cubes, Homeschool Supplies 292 Pieces #adhand2mind #ad
- Linking cubes for math: our snap cubes, or linking cubes, are a fun and creative way for students to explore patterns and number sense while snapping together their own creations. Foam counting chips for kindergarten: all you need to teach the basics of counting and sorting is our standard foam counting tiles.
Foam base ten blocks: our best selling place value manipulatives are one of the easiest and simplest ways to teach how numbers appear in specific digits with the value of ten.
Clock for kids learning to tell time: the best way to practice learning to tell time is with a practice clock for kids! This safe and durable clock is easy to use for young students in kindergarten and preschool.
Each manipulatives kit contains 20 green foam base ten units, 20 rods and ten flats. Our take home manipulatives Kits come with 100 plastic cubes. Perfect for homeschool kindergarten: Instead of shopping for all of your basic math manipulatives separately, get your hand on following essential math tools here in one place. Each kit comes with 40 tiles in 4 different colors.
2. Torlam #ad
5 Ten Frames & 55 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Manipulative for Elementary, Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Version for Hand-held & 2 Black Pens, Torlam Magnetic Ten-Frame Set #adTorlam #ad
- Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, doubling, counting, subtraction, number bonds, addition, and place value. Premium quality: discs with thickened magnetic sheet, which is easier to operate and is perfect for toddler’s little fingers.
Math skill development: this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, halving and multiplication. Learn & play: kids learn to show their work with our magnetic ten-frame set! Each magnetic tray has 1 ten-frames and room to write equations, plus magnetic discs that make modeling simple operations easy! Hands-on math: student can work on the trays with dry-erase markers or magnetic counters and hold their trays up to answer questions or show their work.
Upgraded magnetic sheets support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions. More choices: with different colors and extra trays, discs, you have more ways to demonstrate operation skills.
3. GAMENOTE #ad
Gamenote Math Cubes Manipulatives with Activity Cards, Number Counting Blocks Toys Snap Linking Cube Math Counters for Kids Kindergarten Learning Activities #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Light weight and comes in 10 bright colors. Suitable for homeschool, comparing, math center, classroom visual math learning. Beginners practice part-whole partitioning, tracing and writing on the front. While advancing learners flip the cards over, filling in the missing numbers to complete the equation.
Perfect gift for preschool children. Hands-on way to learn numbers & addition & subtraction: set include 110-10 two-sided activity cards, building, 100 counting cubes and 1 dry erase marker.
Easy design: these 08inch counting blocks snap together with an easy "click". Math manipulatives kindergarten set: solid gift packing box easy to collect all pieces. Early stem activity: help young students master early math skills with these stacking cubes.
And of course use them for free play. Just let the children build what they want and let them learn about construction and building through play! Perfect for number robots. Students can build structures and measure the height of their construction, or determine the volume. Math learning tool for kids ages 4-8: our connecting cubes made of durable plastic. Such as counting, sorting, patterning, number sense, place value and simple operations.
4. SpriteGru #ad
SpriteGru Math Linking Cubes, Math Cubes Manipulatives with Activity Cards Linking Cube Math Counters for Kids Kindergarten Learning Activities #adSpriteGru #ad
- Great educational tool for children to learn math. Early stem activity: help children master early math skills such as counting, comparison, sorting, place values, addition and subtraction, color, etc. Excellent gift: the key to learning math is to inspire children's interest, this toy is suitable for for playing in your homeschool math, to help them learn the most basic and intuitive math concepts, develop hand-eye coordination.
The smooth surface is suitable for kids' small hands, but also insert other favorite patterns, safe enough.
Lightweight and durable. Value pack: it comes with 1 reusable double-sided card, math center, 2 dry erase markers and 1600 star stickers. Easy to use: ten colorful counting squares can be easily linked together to give children an intuitive concept of color, like their names, children can use their imagination to build whatever they like, quantity, robot, height, and multiple.
Suitable for homeschool, 100 PCS cubes in 10 vibrant colors, classroom visual math learning. Children can more easily calculate the value of the equation. Premium quality: made of high quality safe plastic material, no harmful substances volatilized. Also, windmill and so on. Suitable for developing great STEM skills and building critical thinking skills. It makes math fun and helps kids to focus better.
5. STEM Stuff #ad
Preschool Activities for Counting, Sorting, and Stacking, Counting Bears Math Manipulatives, Stem Educational Toys – Learn to Add and Subtract for Boys & Girls Aged 3+ #adSTEM Stuff #ad
- Bears you can count on – count the bears, and group them by color or even use the tong to move the bears to their color-matching cups because with these sturdy and lovely bears, sort the bears by size, rainbow colored cups and jumbo tong counting is so much fun. You’ll love these bears – these toddler counting toys contain 60 cute large & small teddy bears in 6 rainbow colors and are just the right size for little hands, and sequencing activities, and they are useful for sorting, patterning, and creating valuable learning tools for bright little preschoolers.
Mom and dad will be so proud – preschoolers enjoy working with color names, grouping, and keeping the pieces together with the drawstring bag, counting, and sorting while Kindergarteners enjoy math games by adding and subtracting the bears and identifying more/less/equal groups, included, lets little hands keep the toy set neat and tidy.
Practice makes perfect – this set of learning toys includes dozens of free printable games and activities that offer a variety of ways to practice learning every day while homeschooling, for Montessori, while at daycare, and the classroom alike. Make learning a family game night – roll the mega dice, count the spots to play, and follow the paths on the Honey Hunt and Bear Bump board games so kids can play with friends, siblings, or even Mom and Dad to see who can get the honey first – All ages enjoy the mega dice and board games.
6. LITTLE BUD KIDS #ad
A Ten Frame Math Manipulatives Number Montessori Toy for Toddlers & Kindergarteners, LITTLE BUD KIDS Counting Pegs #adLITTLE BUD KIDS #ad
- Master number sense: learn counting, subtraction, addition, & place value with our number peg boards. Math games set: 10 number boards, 59 pegs, + - = signs, 20 movable numbers, flashcards, & worksheets. Tactile ten frames: teaches kindergarten math & how to de/compose using pegs or other math counters.
Eco-friendly preschool math Toy: Our durable solid wooden toys are certified non-toxic & kid safe. Grows with your child: Toddlers learn counting with number puzzles while pre-Ks learn beginning math.
7. ABERLLS #ad
Number Blocks Counting Toys Snap Linking Cube Math Connecting Blocks for Kids Age 5 6 7 8, Kindergarten Preschool Learning Activities, ABERLLS Math Cubes Manipulatives with Activity Cards #adABERLLS #ad
- Introducing colors and numbers to kids age 4-8 years old toddlers homeschooling. Learn numbers & addition & subtraction: the math activity is designed to help teachers and parents teach, Matching, Color identification, preschool, counting to 100, reinforce, practice, and assess students’ understanding of adding sums to 20, skip counting, Comparison, Motor planning.
Promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, kindergarten, designed for small hands, autism learning materials.
Math manipulatives kindergarten set: the number blocks counting toy come with nice box. The best counting toy for kids. Also kids can build fruits, number sense, place value and simple operations. This product can help you teach your kids math.
Early stem activity: help young students master early math skills with these stacking cubes. Well built, green, pink, purple, orange, yellow, light green and black, white, 110-10 two-sided activity cards, very versatile tool for teaching math. Ideal teaching tool: the blocks size 08" or 2 cm sides, addition, school 1st grade, and subtraction. Math learning activities for kids ages 4-8: our connecting cubes are good learning tool to help your child with math.
8. The Best Life #ad
The Best Life Magnetic Ten Frame Set, Math Manipulatives for Elementary, 4 Ten Frames & 40 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Giant Ten Frame Set Version #adThe Best Life #ad
- I've seen great improvements! Thank you! -Cindy R. Stick it on a whiteboard, x5 multi colored dry erase markers, refrigerator or simply lay in down on a table to teach addition! Write the equation! - use the 5 included dry erase markers to color match each foam disc for easier learning! Perfect for teaching - x4 large 10 Frames, and 40 magnetic foam discs! 100% satisfaction guarantee - we at the best life have built our small American business on the quality of our products.
If for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied, simply return for your money back in 30 days. I know my students are benefiting from these magnetic frames. Extra large magnetic 10 frames - all frames: 10" x 6" | all foam discs: 1. 25" x 1. 25".
9. Dysaim #ad
5 Frames + 55 Magnetic Math Counters + 5 Dice + 72 Math Flash Cards + 4 Markers, Teachers Elementary, Magnetic Ten-Frame Set Math Manipulatives 142pcs Kit, Math Games for Home, Kindergarten Classroom #adDysaim #ad
- Practice from anywherethis magnetic ten frame set is a superb long-term investment and an excellent teaching kit for all young kids in preschool, kindergarten, elementary 1st & above, homeschooling, & 2nd grades & remote learning. The magnets are neither too strong nor too weak, blue, so it never drops off or moves when shaken.
Thicker counters55 large & visible foam counters in 5 bright colors red, yellow, green, & orange will help your kids or students visualize the answers. Fun math toysdysaim montessori toys ten frame magnetic set for toddler not only allow children to enjoy the game, but also master basic mathematics knowledge in the game, so that your child can win on the starting line.
Unique design our math manipulatives toys ten frame adopts double-sided magnetic design, but also firmly adhere to all magnetic places such as small blackboards, which can not only absorb the attached small magnetic block, making it suitable for almost all Scenes.
Use the 5 matching dice to play math games and improve your kids or students skill in a fun and engaging way! Classroom suppliesour products almost contain all the props needed in elementary school mathematics education, and are perfect teacher supplies for classroom. The quadruple as thick math counters makes it easier to grip for kids.
10. Skoolzy #ad
Preschool Learning Activities. Tote & eBook Ages 3 4-8, Kindergarten Counting Toys, Skoolzy Linking Math Manipulatives Learning Toys, 120 Rainbow Links Math Counters for Kids Games. Fine Motor Skills #adSkoolzy #ad
- Certified non-toxic, bPA-Free, Lead-Free and Phthalates-Free. Toddler learning toys: the toddler linking toys are beginner stem toys and are great for building fine motor skills and counting, patterning and sorting activities. These kids toys are excellent math toys for toddlers and preschoolers in preparation for kindergarten.
Toddler learning toys: the toddler linking toys are beginner stem toys and are great for building fine motor skills and counting, patterning and sorting activities. Preschool learning toys - math manipulatives: use these preschool toys and get a head start on your math skills, preschool and Kindergarten. These occupational therapy toys work great for seniors and stroke victims too.
Use the included activity E-book for toddler activities, leaning colors and games for toddlers with these plastic connecting toys for toddlers. Use the toddler fine motor skills toys for 3 year old boys and girls to learn counting by 2's, color recognition and sequencing with the great manipulatives for toddlers, 3's and 4's, color sorting and even use as daycare supplies.
Best educational gifts for girls & boys give the gift of knowledge with this complete set of montessori toys compatible links to challenge and stimulate your child's growth and development. These kids connecting toys build confidence as kids work on the mathematics skills needed with addition and subtraction. These can be used as counting toys, color sorting toys and games for 3 year olds. The toddler connecting toys for 2 year old girl toys and toddler boy toys are perfect for travel and on the go using the toy storage tote.