As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. edxeducation #ad
Double-Sided with Whole Numbers and Decimals, Learn to Count by Ones, Hundreds, Thousands and Millions, Tens, edxeducation Student Place Value Flip Chart, Millions #adedxeducation #ad
- Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years. Easy to use flip chart -- using the ring binder, simply flip the thick cards over to reveal new numbers. Double-sided for twice the learning -- the numbers 0-9 are printed on one side and decimals on the back to thousandths, from 0000001 to 9999.
999. The color-coded cards enable children to easily recognize place value on both sides of the flip chart. Master place value -- use this early math teaching aid to help children understand the importance of millions, hundreds, thousands, tens and ones and how to order each value.
Great size for students -- designed for student use at home or in the classroom, this flip chart measures 14. 2"l x 3. 5"w. Numbers are large and cards are bright for easy identification and greater learning potential! Stands on its own -- designed with a flat base, children place this freestanding math flip chart on their desks for convenient reference while completing tasks.
20, 000, 000 number combinations -- with 7 digits to flip with numbers 0-9 on one side and decimals on the other, you will never run out of combinations with this clever teaching tool. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose.
2. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Place Value to Millions/Decimal Flip Chart: Demonstration #adEAI Education #ad
- This demo-sized flip chart features 7-digit place value both sides. Chart measures 24" x 7 3/4". Recommended Grades: 3-6. Each chart has 10 sets of flip cards on each side.
3. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Place Value Flip Stand #adDidax #ad
- Shows ones to millions on one side, thousandths to thousands on the other. Visual tool to see place value relationships. Easy-to-read numeral cards on bright colors help children differentiate place values. Dimensions: 5 inches high by 17 inches long. Grades 2-5.
4. edxeducation #ad
Tens, Hundreds and Thousands, edxeducation Student Place Value Flip Chart, Thousands, Learn to Count by Ones, Set of 10 #adedxeducation #ad
- Numbers are large and cards are bright for easy identification and greater learning potential! Stands on its own -- designed with a flat base, children place these math flip charts on their desks for convenient reference while completing tasks.
Top value -- this set of 10 math flip charts is ideal for classrooms or any teaching environment with groups. Easy to use flip chart -- using the ring binder, simply flip the thick cards over to reveal new numbers. Great size for students -- designed for student use at home or in the classroom, these flip charts each measure 8.
3"l x 3. 5"w. 10, 000 number combinations -- with 4 digits to flip with numbers 0-9, you will never run out of combinations with this clever teaching tool.
Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. Each student can have their own flip chart for easy reference or to demonstrate in group activities. Master place value -- use this early math teaching aid to help children understand the importance of thousands, hundreds, tens and ones and how to order each value.
5. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Place Value to Millions/Decimal Flip Chart: Student Set of 10 #adEAI Education #ad
- Cards measure 2"w 3"L. Recommended Grades: 3-6. Each student flip chart measures 3 1/2"L 11"W, and lays flat on students' desks. This include one set of 40 task cards. Set of 10 flip charts. The student-sized flip charts feature 7-digit place value on both sides.
6. EAI Education #ad
Set of 10, EAI Education Place Value to Thousands Flip Chart: Student #adEAI Education #ad
- Set of 10 Our place value flip charts provide hands-on practice with place value from ones to thousands. Each flip chart measures 6-1/4" x 3-1/2" and lays flat on students' desks. Recommended Grades: 1-3. Cards measure 2"W x 3"L.
7. Math Center Supplies #ad
Place Value Chart Dry Erase Mats, Set of 4 Colorful Math Practice Tool for Teaching Place Values from Billions to Decimal Places with Student Guide/Sample #adMath Center Supplies #ad
- Big and colorful. These classroom tools or homeschooling supplies are 17" x 14" each and has different colors. These set of 4 colorful, dry erase place value mats are perfect for your Math Centers or small tutorial groups at home or in school. Comes with a student place value guide and example on writing different place value word forms like standard, expanded and short word forms.
It also has space for standard form, short word form and word form. Each place value chart is durable laminated finish where your student can write and practice place value with dry erase marker again and again.
Teach place value math concepts using these reusable classroom supplies for teachers and parents. Reusable dry erase mats are perfect for small math groups and social distancing classrooms.
Student guide with downloadable place value worksheets included. It has space for teaching billions, expanded form, millions, thousands, hundreds up to thousandths after the decimal point. It also has a link to free downloadable place value worksheets. It is also big enough for distance learning teachers to show place value concepts during virtual lessons. Pack of 4 math learning poster-sized dry erase mats with laminated finish so your student can use dry-erase markers with them. Math reference.
8. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Place Value Answer Board Pack of 4 #adhand2mind #ad
- Reusable with a dry erase marker and eraser. Each double sided board allows students to easily line up numbers. One side features one to ten-thousands, while the reverse side allows one to millions places.
Includes 4 boards, each measuring 11. 75" by 11. 75". Encourage class participation and reinforce place value concepts with these dry erase answer boards.
9. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning 50 Place Value Activities, Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- Teaches mathematics mastery. Effective use of manipulatives. Follows a developmental progression. 50 double sided activity cards for teaching place value. Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
10. Didax #ad
Multicolor, Didax 211498 Educational Resources Desktop Place Value Cards-Set of 10, 15 x 5 in #adDidax #ad
- Practice place value notation. Set of 10 cards, 15 inches x 5 inches each. Includes open number line on each card. Grades 1-5. Write-on/wipe-off dry erase surface.