As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayMonster #ad
Lauri Scheduling Pocket Chart #adPlayMonster #ad
- The chart has 14 see-through pockets and an extra storage area at the bottom to store unused cards. Contents: pocket chart, 21 Scheduling Cards, Activity Guide. Use the back of the cards to add your own activities.
Measures 12 inches 36 inches. This is great chart for organizing and presenting daily schedule clearly on any wall Scheduling cards with common subject or activity can be customized by adding the digital and analog time to each.
High quality toys and games. Measures 12 inches 36 inches. Products that are great fun from children to adults. Contents: pocket chart, 21 Scheduling Cards, Activity Guide.
The chart has 14 see-through pockets and an extra storage area at the bottom to store unused cards. Games and toys that the whole family can enjoy. This is great chart for organizing and presenting daily schedule clearly on any wall Scheduling cards with common subject or activity can be customized by adding the digital and analog time to each. Use the back of the cards to add your own activities.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
2. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Made from plastic, so they are extremely durable, and will typically last for years. Completely portable, and at 3" square, the cards easily fit into your pocket.
Created based on the needs of our own autistic son, our professional experience working in the care sector, and in consultation with hundreds of our customers to ensure the symbols we select suit most people. Consisting of a mix of positive and negative behavior prompts, this keyring focusses on helping you to help your child remember the expectations on them.
They are the perfect compromise between being large enough to see but small enough to easily handle. The binding ring opens, to allow you to easily change the order of symbols, and to remove selected symbols based on your personal circumstances. Great value for money.
3. SchKIDules #ad
Special Needs Great for Toddlers, Children & Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedule For Kids 153 Pc Deluxe Magnet Collection Box Set 132 Magnetic Activity Icons & 21 Headings For Home, School, Preschool #adSchKIDules #ad
- Includes: schkidules deluxe box set features 132 home, school and special needs themed activity magnets plus 21 headings magnets. The fun but clear picture communicate on their level and at the same time put parents and child on the same page. This deluxe set caters to kids who may have more on their schedule than others, have added special education or IEP needs and for kids who could also benefit from the use of behavioral prompts.
Use these magnets to help kids understand and remember what's next and what's expected. You can create everything from daily to-do lists and routine teachers to weekly schedules and responsibility charts when your child’s ready.
Your child will love this approach to learning, independence and behavioral expectations. Educational and fun: visual educational and behavioral magnetic schedule for kids.
Kids are visual learners. Easy to use: easy for parents, fun for kids! design multiple visual schedule set ups. Most importantly, precut for your convenience, 2" x 2" in size, they are MADE IN THE USA. The deluxe set's heading sheet makes it possible to set up both daily and weekly calendars. Toddlers with adhd and some kids on the autism spectrum thrive on these visual supports. Long lasting: schkidules magnets are a robust 35 mil quality thickness same as car magnets, and laminated with a dry erase friendly finish.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Classroom Organization, 30 Cards, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Helping Hands Pocket Chart, Teacher Accessories #adLearning Resources #ad
- Write and wipe cards are reusable for regular job changes. Cards are reversible and customizable using wet or dry-erase marker. Set includes nylon chart with grommets and 2 storage pockets, 10 class job cards, 30 write and wipe hand cards for student names.
Ideal for ages 5+. Empower students to take ownership in classroom responsibilities.
5. CreateFun #ad
Speech Therapy Materials and Montessori Materials, Go Together Flash Cards | 50 Matching Language Development Educational Photo Cards | with 7 Starter Learning Games | for Parents, The Classroom #adCreateFun #ad
- Suitable for: parents, autism, daycare, speech therapy supplies, homeschool materials, ABA, Teachers and Therapists. Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, Aspergers and special education. Improve your student’s understanding of matching objects, language and vocabulary development, verbal and listening skills, aural reasoning.
Have your students imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations and create games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 7 “Starter” teaching techniques.
Large and compact: fits in your pocket! 50 high quality flashcards with universal appeal – a total of 25 pairs! Includes a water resistant and smudge proof coating. Promote clearer communication, reasoning and development for all ages.
Master matching with this flashcard set. Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works. Work on your own schedule: use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, critical thinking skills, sequencing, conversation, verbal concepts, toddlers to adults.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Multicolor, Set of 4 Assorted Colored Buzzers, Learning Resources Answer Buzzers, Ages 3+, Game Show Buzzers, 3-1/2in #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for classroom jeopardy or family feud: A perfect tool for quieter students - buzzers are loud enough to get the attention of the class. Make different sounds: Four distinctly different, attention-getting sounds enable teachers to clearly identify who buzzed in first.
Games for class & home learning: Ideal for ages 3+. Buzz when you have the answer: Response buzzers let students easily buzz when they have an answer. Ways to make learning fun: Actively engage students with "game-show" style buzzers. Use as jeopardy buzzers or buzzers for Family Feud.
7. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Move Your Body Fun Deck | Occupational Therapy Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Educational - improves children’s strength, balance, and coordination. Includes storage tin, content cards, and game ideas. 58 colorfully illustrated cards 3" x 5" have fun characters demonstrating movement activities e.
G. Gallop like a horse. Great addition to our "yogarilla Exercises and Activities" Card Deck - also featured on Amazon.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards, Vocab/Phonics Learning, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards measure 3. 5” square. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Ideal for ages 5+.
9. Richardy #ad
Richardy 45PCS/Set Daily Routines Kids Gifts English Flash Cards Pocket Card Educational Learning Baby Toys for Children Pre-Kindergarten #adRichardy #ad
- This is the shooting for the real picture, HD picture, more direct and clear expression of the word. The children will be interested in this English cards.
Game cards also allow children to develop thinking, decision-making, turn-taking, and social skills while playing fun games at the same time. The english card can improve baby cognitive ability so that enhance children's memory.
Size chart: 11*8cm. It can help children to quickly memorize words, accumulate more knowledge of the word and master English skills, is the best and essential tool for Enlightenment English learning. Fun game ideas and learning suggestions are included to help children build proficiency and confidence.
10. SchKIDules #ad
SchKIDules Visual Schedule for Kids Home Bundle: Daily Calendar and Weekly Progress Chart w/18" Reversible Folding Board & 129 Magnets for Visual Supports, ADHD and Autism Schedules, Children #adSchKIDules #ad
- Behavioral game changer: a must have for parents with a strong-willed child, distracted or forgetful child, type-A child, visual learner, child with ADHD or on the Autism Spectrum. Speaks your kids language: kids are very visual and they "get" pictures-receptive communication is stronger when they can see what your telling them putting everyone on the same page.
Multi-age product: with our dual purpose board, 21 unique headings and activities magnets that span from simple routines to chores, this visual schedule offers many functions for multiple ages.
No assembly: you’ve got everything you need to start using a visual schedule with your child the minute it arrives; simply set up your design and hang it with the provided nylon rope.
Includes: one 18” tri-folding, 21 headings, 36 stars, reversible, dry-erase magnetic board, and 72 home-themed laminated activity magnets for the easy setup of an instant visual schedule.