As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adena Montessori #ad
Adena Montessori Imbucare Box w/ Rectangular Prism Sliding Top Box Montessori Montessori Toys for Toddlers #adAdena Montessori #ad
- Each box features a different shape rectangular, triangle, cube, cylinder or knitted ball. The montessori sliding top box is great material for developing hand-to-eye coordination and basic logic skills in babies and toddlers.
The montessori sliding top box is a cognitive development activity of object permanence. The montessori sliding top box is also designed to help the child recognize different shapes of the same size whilst developing their fine motor skills.
2. ECR4Kids #ad
ELR-12683 SoftZone Climb and Crawl Activity Play Set, 5-Piece Set, Crawling and Sliding, Primary,Assorted, Lightweight Foam Shapes for Climbing, Safe Foam Playset for Toddlers and Preschoolers, ECR4Kids #adECR4Kids #ad
- Gross motor: toddler climbing blocks allow little ones to develop important gross motor skills such as lifting, stacking, and carrying as they move and play at home, at daycare, or in the classroom. The soft yet colorful covers are durable and easy to clean.
Certified & safe: greenguardgold certified for healthier indoor air, made without phthalates, constructed with CertiPUR-US Certified foams, CPSIA and CA-117 compliant for added safety.
Safe and active play set: designed to be safe, flexible, and fun; dense foam structure of each lightweight piece keeps kids safe and cozy as they play; features a non-slip bottom to keep pieces stable.
Simply wipe them with a mild soap and water solution. Low maintenance: we’ve developed our kids’ gymnasium blocks to be user friendly for parents and grown-ups. Fun foam activity play set: the ecr4kids softzone Climb and Crawl Activity Play Set is designed to let infants and toddlers climb, crawl, and slide on a collection of five foam shapes.
3. TOP BRIGHT #ad
TOP BRIGHT Wooden Sorting Stacking Board Toys, Shape Color Recognition Blocks Matching Puzzle for 1 Year Old Toddlers Montessori Shape Color Sorter Toy 19 Pieces #adTOP BRIGHT #ad
- If your child is not inspired with this cute toy, reach out to us and we’ll make it right. Educational shape toy - shape sorter toy includes a wooden board with 4 peg and 15 pieces colored shapes as circles, and square. These pieces of wood are made up of geometric figures with different colors.
The 2 3 year old boy toys made of non-toxic paint bright colors and solid wood blocks pieces. Wooden toys - good learning gifts for baby birthday, it’s a perfect christmas gift for kids and a great choice as travel toys.
The wooden baby toys is the best gift for toddlers ages 18 months and up. Not only improve children's color recognition ability, help kids learn shapes, flower, triangle, but also let the child have a preliminary understanding of geometric figures.100% happiness guarantee - toddler and parents’ satisfaction always be Top Bright’s mission.
Shape matching - the wooden base have different numbers of columns according to different shapes, baby can find out the same shape and match them on the base, align with the hole position, and sleeve into the corresponding base. Improve children's fine motor skills. Chunky pieces are perfect size for toddlers' hands. You are always covered for replacement or refund. Safe and educational toys for toddlers ages 18 months and up.
|Brand||TOP BRIGHT #ad|
|Manufacturer||TOP BRIGHT #ad|
4. Adena Montessori #ad
Triangular for 12 -18 Months 1 Year Toddlers, Coin, Adena Montessori 3-Sharps Drop BoxBall #adAdena Montessori #ad
- Safe to use and easy to storage. This montessori stacking game will be a wonderful gift for 0-3 years old boys and girls. It is made of high-quality wood, moisture and abrasion resistance, good workmanship, smooth and burr-free.
Sensory aids for 0 to 3 years old can exercise children's hand-eye coordination through simple movements. These wooden montessori toys also inspire creativity, spark curiosity.
5. Elite Montessori #ad
Elite Montessori Object Permanence Box with Tray and Ball #adElite Montessori #ad
- The ball will roll out of the box and into the attached tray thus allowing the child to experience object permanence by seeing that the ball did not just disappear.
Please note we have two version of wooden colored ball, one is Original colorway wooden ball and another is RED colorway wooden ball. A child has to drop the little ball into the hole in the box. With repeated use of this material, the child learns how it feels to succeed when he has achieved a goal on his own.
Please note that the colorway of wooden ball selection is at our discretion. It practices precise hand movements while sending information to the brain as well as develops hand, wrist and finger control - also known as "refined hand movements".
6. Elite Montessori #ad
Elite Montessori Coin Box Preschool Learning Material #adElite Montessori #ad
- By playing with this box babies and toddlers will not only learn about object permanence but will also develop and imrpove fine motor skills and hand-to-eye coordination.
Development of refined movements hand wrist and finger control. Size: box - 5. 8 x 5. 8 x 4. 25 inches; coin - 1. 75 inches diameter and 038" thick.
7. SpeechTeach #ad
3, 2, Comes with 1 Ball, Great for Toddlers and Babies, SpeechTeach Montesorri Toys for Baby, and 4 Year Olds, Object Permanence Box for Infant, Ball Box #adSpeechTeach #ad
- Hand-eye-coordination -our wooden ball box will allow your children to use their hands and eyes to drop the ball in the hole! Fine motor skills - dropping the ball in the hole and opening the drawer to take it out will help develop your kids fine motor skills! Value - our infant coin box comes with 1 ball for your toddler to learn their skills:.
Object permanence - letting your child play with this toy allows them to realize that even though they can't see the ball, it is still there. Not satisfied? - return your Montessori Ball Box in the state you received it and return no questions asked! .
8. Adena Montessori #ad
Adena Montessori Object Permanence Box with Tray Three Balls Montessori Toys for 6-12 Month Infant 1 Year Babies Toddlers #adAdena Montessori #ad
- The object permanence box with Tray contains a wooden box with tray and three wooden ballsred, yellow, blue）. 3 ball; ball size: 1. 77in hole Size: 2 in. The object permanence box with Tray is great material for developing hand-to-eye coordination and basic logic skills in babies and toddlers.
The montessori materials encourages curiosity from child's early age and sends brain signals that a goal was achieved.
9. EverEarth #ad
Race Car Ramp Set, EverEarth Jr. Ramp Racer. Race Track for Toddlers and 4 Wood Cars #adEverEarth #ad
- Fully tested to the highest U. S. Compact design – fits compactly on a shelf or in a cubby. Environmentally friendly. Comes as a fully assembled toy. Use right out of the box.
Child safe – made of high-quality wood and stained with non-toxic water-based paint. Award-winning ramp racer – set a wood race car on top and it races to the bottom, one level at a time. Makes a satisfying sound as the cars ride down the ramps. Hours of toddler enjoyment.
A durable classic – this high-quality, classic race car ramp set is designed to withstand enthusiastic toddler play. Perfect for crowded playrooms and apartments. A race car toy for toddlers and babies age 18 months & up. 4 race cars – includes four colored wooden toy cars designed to roll smoothly and to stay on car ramps. Measures 11 x 3. 9 x 11 inches. Astm and european EN71 toy safety standards.
10. Adena Montessori #ad
Adena Montessori Object Permanence Box with Tray Three Balls Wood , Plastic ,Braided , Montessori Toys for Babies Infant 6-12 Month 1 Year Toddlers #adAdena Montessori #ad
- It practises precise hand movements while sending information to the brain as well as develops hand, wrist and finger control - also known as "refined hand movements". Sensory aids for 0 to 3 years old can exercise children's hand-eye coordination through simple movements.
Excellent homeschool or classroom early educational material. This material develops hand-eye coordination and indirectly allows the child to experience object permanence. Through observation, cultivate children's concentration; analyze the difference of objects, exercise thinking ability.