As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamewright #ad
Sushi Go Party!, The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game by Gamewright, Multicolored #adGamewright #ad
- Each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down. After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left. What's in the box? sushi go party! contains: 181 playing cards, 8 wooden pawns, 22 menu tiles, 1 game board and of course…the rules!.
It's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game. Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins.
What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities. Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up. You'll also notice that the strategy changes. Sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes.
|Manufacturer||Ceaco (Games) #ad|
2. Gamewright #ad
The Sushi Go! Dice Game Multi-colored, 5", Gamewright Sushi Roll #adGamewright #ad
- Grab a menu to re-roll your dice or use chopsticks to swap with an opponent. And of course – save room for Pudding at the end! Pick up the most points and you're on a sushi roll! Rice and dice! roll with your favorite sushi go! characters in this dice version of the best-selling card game! Load up the conveyor belts with savory sushi dice – then pick one and pass the rest! Earn points for winning combos like two tempura or a set of sashimi.
3. TeeTurtle #ad
Designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game, Unstable Unicorns Dragons Expansion Pack #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
This pack includes dragon-themed characters, upgrades, magic cards, and downgrades.
Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year. This highly giftable expansion pack contains 54 cards and is recommended for ages 14+. Unstable unicorns dragons expansion pack is designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game or Unstable Unicorns NSFW Card Game.
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
A Russian Roulette Card Game, Teens & Kids, 2-5 Players, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Exploding Kittens #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 56 cards, 2-5 Players, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal. If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten.
Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between. A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends!.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
5. Gamewright #ad
The Raucous Raccoon Card Game, Gamewright Trash Pandas, 252 #adGamewright #ad
- Players push their luck to acquire more cards, but must stash them in order for them to count as points at the end of the game. Comes with 54 cards, 6 wooden tokens, and 1 custom die.
Players are raucous raccoons, tipping over Trash cans for food. When the deck runs out, the game ends. The player with the most points wins! Reinforces visual discrimination and probability.
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, roads, monasteries, choosing from tiles that depict cities, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, monks, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed.
The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. Average Playtime: 45 minutes.
How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
Each role scores points differently, farmers, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Train of Thought | Gifts, Travel & Family Party Game for 6 Year Olds and Up, Stocking Stuffer #adSkillmatics #ad
- Exciting card game of interesting questions & real connections - answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges with this easy to learn game, that guarantees hours of fun! If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? Who do you think knows you best? Learn more about each other as you engage in fun and meaningful conversations! Be the first to complete your 'Train of Thought’! Super fun for adults & kids - great for kids and adults alike.
How to win - each player draws a card from the center and takes turns answering questions.
Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards. Suitable for ages 6+ and is ideal for 2-6 players.
Includes : 110 question cards, 20 wild Cards, 20 action Cards, Instruction Manual and a handy box to store it all. Great gift – perfect gift for all occasions, camping trips, get together with friends, including game nights, team building activities and icebreakers. Family friendly - an enjoyable way to bring your family and friends together through meaningful conversations! It is also perfectly sized to be a stocking stuffer! Cards are of 3 colors, each color represents a train compartment.
8. Skillmatics #ad
Stocking Stuffer for 6 Year Olds and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night, Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts #adSkillmatics #ad
- Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
It's that simple! strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, plane trips and more! Perfect holiday gift - this is an ideal gift for the holiday season and is perfectly sized to be a stocking stuffer! Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
First to 7 cards wins it all! play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
9. Gamewright #ad
A Royally Rousing Card Game & Sushi Go!, The Pick and Pass Card Game, Sleeping Queens #adGamewright #ad
- Product 1: the package weight is 02 pounds. Product 1: the package height is 1. 5". Product 2: includes 108 cards. Product 2: reinforces probability, visual discrimination and strategic thinking.
Product 1: the package lenght is 5. 6". Product 2: Rules of play. Product 1: the package width is 4. 8". Product 2: 2 to 5 players.
10. Coder Bunnyz #ad
The Most Comprehensive STEM Coding Board Game Ever! Learn All The Concepts You Ever Need in Computer Programming in a Fun Adventure. Featured at TIME, Google, Sony, NBC, Maker Faires!, CoderBunnyz #adCoder Bunnyz #ad
- Winner of infy Maker Award 2016. Learn and play with Computer Programming Today. Young inventor - created by a samaira, nbc-today, business insider, including time, sony, yahoo finance, nbc bay area, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, Mercury News and many more in more than 100 countries scroll down for her Hulu Video.
Free curriculum available to download on website limited time only. The only board game that you would need to learn concepts of all programming language. The ultimate coding board game. Award winner - free curriculum recognized by board of education, maker faires, science fairs, several libraries, schools and tech events.
Teaches simple concepts like loops, branches, functions, List, conditionals and advance concepts like Inheritance, Queue and Algorithm writing. Played at google - played by over 4800 kids at 155 workshops, parallelism, Stack, including 50 at Google Headquarters.
No prior Coding Experience Required. Easy play - use it at home, hackathons and for girls who code! within less than an year of launch, stem clubs, maker space, in school, montessori, after school, coding clubs, boys girls scout, tutoring, summer clubs, day care, CoderBunnyz is already being used as a STEM coding tool at over 600 schools and over 380 libraries in US and all around the world!. High quality - stem education toy and gift for girls and boys ages 4 - 104! Program the Bunnyz with the Code Cards to traverse through the maze, eat the carrot and reach a playful destination.