As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Youthlight #ad
Youthlight Elementary Icebreakers Thumball, 4 inch #adYouthlight #ad
- Players read and respond to prompts that will help them build initial comfort, trust and group familiarity. A fun and involving way to help young people to become more comfortable sharing about themselves in one-to-one or small group sessions.
Small convenient 4 inch size. Ages 7-12, 2-20 players.
2. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Conversation Starters, Team Building Games, Getting to Know You Thumball 6" #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- Fun & safe: the soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Build Community, Foster New Relationships, and Have Fun!. Perfect prompts for introductions & icebreakers: Thumball is packed with probing questions that get to your phobias, wishes and favorite moments.
Build relationships: great training tool and team builder with 32 panels pre-printed with phrases prompting conversations to improve team strength.
Open-ended discussion starters: find prompts such as, ‘A turning point in your life’, ‘A major decision’, ‘Someone you’d like to dine with or meet’. Easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
3. Tailcor #ad
Emotion Mania Thumball 4 inch #adTailcor #ad
- Learn while having fun. Stimulates imagination. Educational. Great for groups. Develop communication skills.
4. TaliCor #ad
Thumball Who Are You 4 #adTaliCor #ad
- React to the concept under the thumb. Toss it! catch it! award winning 4" Thumballs! stimulates social communication and promotes skill development.
5. Youthlight #ad
Youthlight Self-Control Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Great group discussion/counseling activity. Throw the ball and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Discuss self-control and how to use it in social and emotional situations.
|Manufacturer||Youthlight, Inc #ad|
6. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated. Aids: aids parents, teachers, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development.
Age: fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events.
Sadness and disappointment. This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, and Caregivers: Counselors and Psychologists use card games in therapy, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, Therapists, or to prompt critical thinking skills.1
110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion. Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i. E.
7. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Anger, Substance Abuse, The Coping Skills Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Teaching and Learning How to Cope with Anxiety, Anger, Stress, Depression, ADHD, Negative Thinking, and more #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Fun tool in therapy, and at home too! Great for group counseling, school counseling, individuals, and team building activities too. The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas for coping.
Develop healthy coping skills and learn from other players with the Coping Skills Thumball. For all ages, kids through adults. Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to handle emotions.
8. Youthlight #ad
4 by Youthlight, Anger Management Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Players read and respond to prompts about how to gain insights about different types of anger. For groups of all sizes. For ages 7 through teen. Helps increase anger control skills.
9. Razor #ad
Black, Razor Dirt Quad Electric Four-Wheeled Off-Road Vehicle #adRazor #ad
- Item dimensions: 43" l x 24" W x 31" H. Shatter-resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular frame for all weather durability. Front brush bar. Max speed: 8 mph | max Rider Weight: 120 lb.
13" pneumatic knobby tires, Adjustable riser handlebars. Rear carry handle. Up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Terrain-tracing droop-travel rear suspension with coil shock delivers smooth ride. Space saving vertical storage capability.
|Manufacturer||Razor USA, LLC #ad|
10. Click N' Play #ad
Click N' Play Pack of 200 Phthalate Free BPA Free Crush Proof Plastic Ball, Pit Balls, 6 Bright Colors in Reusable and Durable Storage Mesh Bag with Zipper #adClick N' Play #ad
- Each ball will withstand over 90 pounds of weight. Pack of 200 pcs crush proof balls. Looking for a smaller pack? use this ASIN: B00PYLJGQ4 for our 100 piece ball pack.
Great for filling any ball pit, playhouse, kiddie pool, tent, playpen and bounce house. Guaranteed crush proof, Phthalate Free & manufactured with non-Recycled Plastic Material.
6 bright & attractive colors: Blue, green, orange and yellow. Each ball measures 2. 3 inches in diameter, red, pink, a perfect size for small child's hand. Made with phthalate free; bPA Free; Lead Free & non-PVC Plastic. Strong and reusable mesh bag for re-storing the balls when not in use.
|Brand||Click N' Play #ad|