As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Academy Games #ad
Freedom, The Underground Railroad #adAcademy Games #ad
- Through game play, political agendas, players learn about the important historical figures, and crucial events that unfolded in America between 1800 and 1865. Winner - cooperative game of the year, Winner - Best Game Theme, Winner - Most Innovative Game and more.
Deluxe package includes the Freedom Wooden Pawns Set. A cooperative game which requires players to use teamwork to raise funds, free slaves, and end slavery in the United States. 1-2 hour play time, 1-4 players, 13+.
2. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
3. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
4. Mattel #ad
Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Travel-Friendly, UNO Family Card Game #adMattel #ad
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
5. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway.
The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
6. Monopoly #ad
MONOPOLY Classic Game #adMonopoly #ad
- Build houses and hotels on your properties and bankrupt your opponents to win it all. Players buy, sell and trade to win. Includes gameboard, 12 hotels, 32 houses, 28 title deed cards, 8 tokens, 2 dice, 16 chance cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, Money Pack and Game Guide.
Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything. Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches.
7. Jenga #ad
Jenga Classic Game #adJenga #ad
- Includes 54 jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions. Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash.
Simple, solid, and timeless. Challenge yourself or play with friends. It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga.
8. Avalon Hill #ad
Betrayal at House on the Hill #adAvalon Hill #ad
- With 50 blood-curdling scenarios, each trip to the house on the hill promises fresh horrors. Tile by tile, terror by terror, build your own haunted mansion - and then try to escape it alive.
3–6 players, ages 12 plus, 60 min per game high reliability. Players must work together to survive the nightmare. Except for 1 player who becomes the traitor.
|Brand||Avalon Hill #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wizards of the Coast #ad|
9. Plan B Games #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30, 45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adPlan B Games #ad
- Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much! Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
10. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Can You Solve The Case?, Active Murder Mystery Case, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Gardner, Avery #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. And finally, save Detective Cullen. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this active murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues. Perfect for individuals, couples, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge.
With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities. Solve an active case - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a detective tasked with solving a real time murder, using the investigators files and the detective’s notebook.
Think you can find out who killed avery gardner and abducted her twin sister Zoey? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it.
First find out who the accomplice is. Then identify the killer. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, and more - this unsolved case file game includes the lead detective’s notebook, and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, a coroner’s report, business cards, evidence photos, but will feel just like you are a real detective. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out during your next dinner party or family get together. Detective’s notebook, map of the crime scene, documents, photos, an evidence report, phone records, crime scene photographs, and much more.