As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes 184 cards in 4 different vocabulary categories and 16 special assignment cards, 48 die-cut badges, special decoder card, 4 category dividers, and guide. Be the first detective to earn three badges from each case category and get promoted to Super Sleuth! Detective-themed vocabulary game with 180+ mysteries to solve! Practice synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple-meaning words.
Students draw clue cards, read aloud, and check the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder.
2. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Word A Round Game, Award Winning Fun Card Game For Age 10 and Up Where You Race to Unravel the Word #adThink Fun #ad
- Develops critical skills – word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration.
You can start playing immediately! award winner - play advances language award, Recommended by American MENSA, good Housekeeping Best Toys, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. What you get - 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Educational Insights #ad
Perfect Family Game for Ages 7 and Up, Educational Insights Blurt! Word Game, Includes Over 1200 Clues #adEducational Insights #ad
- Award-winning: winner of dr. Example: what word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to shout "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall.
Toy's best picks for New Children's Products, Kaboose. Com's 12 amazing games for Families, and the Teacher's Choice awards. How to play: listen to a definition and race to respond! The first player to "Blurt" correctly moves ahead on the game board.
Build vocabulary: brain-boosting Blurt helps develop auditory comprehension, word recall, and vocabulary! Perfect for family game night—includes rules for junior version. Make it around first and you win. Includes: 200 cards 1200 clues!, 6 game pieces, game board, die, and guide.
4. ELM Education Marketing #ad
ELM Education Marketing Word Teasers Middle School #adELM Education Marketing #ad
- 150 3x3 playing cards. The back of each card features the definition, pronunciation and function. Talk, laugh and learn as a family. Master those important test-taking words while having fun at the same time with these 150 conversation starters that get everyone talking, laughing and learning.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights AfterWORDS #adEducational Insights #ad
- For 2-4 players. In this fast-paced, vocabulary-building game, players must name a word that matches 1 of their category cards AND begins with the letter in play. Encourages quick-thinking skills and vocabulary development.
Electronic timer requires 2 AAA batteries not included. Includes fold-up game board, advanced players, 100 category cards, timer with 3 different timed durations for beginners, and serious wordies.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Wordical #adEducational Insights #ad
- For 2–8 players, ages 8 and up. Roll the vowel dice and combine the letters with the consonant cards in your hand—build the highest-scoring word and you win the round. Develops word building and spelling skills, and builds vocabulary.
Includes 108 consonant cards, 2 vowel dice, and guide. Another amazing word game from the experts at Educational Insights. Fun for all ages—a game kids and parents can agree on. Perfect for parties and family game night alike. It's a radical, dice-rolling, word-building race.
7. PlayMonster #ad
Know It or Blow It #adPlayMonster #ad
- Includes 288 question cards, Game Tray, 2 Pawns, Rules. Team members take turns giving one answer each to accumulate points. It's not rocket science, it's fun trivia, but you'll still need to use your noggin and trust your teammates to come up with answers.
If you know it, give an answer; but if you're not sure, think about stopping and taking any points your team has earned so you don't blow it. For 4 or more players in teams, ages 10 to adult.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
8. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
Builds Social Emotional, Growth Mindset & Vocabulary Skills, Created by Harvard Educators, Critical Thinking, 52 Essential Conversations: The Life Skills Card Game for Children and Adults #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Supports single player reflective journaling prompt and multiple player modes to strengthen communications and relationships. Featured by harvard university and casel for building essential emotional intelligence and social skills for kids, tweens, elementary / middle / high schools, teens, colleges, AND adults! Now used in homes, and therapy in 40+ countries.
Winner, 2018 parents' choice awards. Recommended by psychologists, dinner table, pediatricians, outdoors, classroom, therapists, teachers, counselors, and educators to engage children for academic and life success while supporting mental health.
A research-backed card game that builds 21st century skills in social emotional learning, character education, self-confidence, critical thinking, executive function, empathy, academic English language arts, mindfulness, and critical consciousness. Maximize everyday learning & quality time anytime, anywhere.
Comes with podcast lessons on 30+ positive parenting, and counseling topics for parents, and social workers! portable in a sturdy tin box to use for family vacation from car ride, to bedtime reading. Useful for a lifetime: 100+ thought-provoking prompts & fun questions in 52 cards that build competencies in Self-Awareness, Relationship Skills, Equity, and Diversity, Responsible Decision-Making, Social Awareness, Self Management, and Inclusion. Easy directions on how to play any traditional games like a deck of poker card games, as well as beginner-intermediate-mastery modes.
9. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
& Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards, Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, Control #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Great home, or counseling activity - nowaries is a cool game to play with family, SCHOOL, friends, and classmates. Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions. Simple & easy to play - if you have played war before, playing this should be easy.
Suitable for kids & adults - this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website.
The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value.
This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Fast-paced exciting game - this set is based on the classic card game called War. Build knowledge of feelings - more than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions.
10. TestingMom.com #ad
7th Grade CogAT – Verbal & Non-Verbal, Grade 7 Level 13/14 – 140+ Practice Questions – Tips for Higher Scores on The 6th Grade, TestingMom.com CogAT Test Prep Flash Cards – Grade 6 Level 12 #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Durable, smudge proof cards are easy to clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go! Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 140+ questions on 72 cards.
Prep your child to score higher on the cogat: build verbal, quantitative and non-verbal skills for all three sections of the Level 12-13/14 test for 6th to 7th Graders. Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Encourage multimodal learning while reducing screen time. The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Cards also include our experts’ best test-taking tips for navigating the CogAT with ease.