As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Crafthouse #ad
Mexican Army Cipher Wheel A Historical Decoder Ring Encryption Device Cryptex #adCreative Crafthouse #ad
- The largest wheel is just under 6” in diameter and ¼” thick. A real historical cipher wheel: this encryption machine was state of the art during the time of conflict between Mexico and the USA shortly before World War I.
The video will also show you how to use it. The remaining wheels are either 5/32” or 1/8” thick. Powerful encoding tool: note that over 450, 000 key unique key codes are possible to set the machine at.
Laser engraved: the wood used is alder and the numbers are deeply laser engraved on the smooth lacquered surface.
It uses 5 disks that convert letters into 2 digit numbers based on a key that is used to initially set the wheels. Easy to use clear instructions provided: the machine is easy to use and comes with clear instructions. We also provide 3 different encoded messages for you to try and decode. Made in the usa: by Creative Crafthouse in our Hudson FL shop.
2. Monticello #ad
Monticello Secret Decoder Wheel #adMonticello #ad
- Buy two decoders so recipients can quickly decipher secret messages! Recommended for ages 5 and up. 6 1/4"l x 2 1/2" dia. Adaptation of the wheel cypher device Thomas Jefferson devised to encode and decode messages during the American Revolutionary War. Made of rubber wood.
3. Creative Escape Rooms #ad
Mini Alchemy Cipher Wheel Escape Room Prop #adCreative Escape Rooms #ad
- Size - measures 4, 4" in diameter and about. 5" in height. Laser engraved text - you will never have to worry about the symbols or text rubbing off as it is deeply laser engraved into the wood. Perfect for diy escape room birthday parties - Compact and inexpensive make this escape room cipher wheel prop perfect for your friend or family members escape room themed party.
Made in the usa - every Alchemy Cipher Wheel is Made in the USA. Escape room cipher wheel - Use to encode message and clues for players in your room escape game.
4. George Washington's Mount Vernon #ad
George Washington's Mount Vernon Mount Vernon Cypher Wheel Secret Decoder #adGeorge Washington's Mount Vernon #ad
- Instructions included. In his term as washington's secretary of State, Thomas Jefferson devised a cylindrical cypher wheel, an ingenious and secure method to encode and decode messages.
A great educational toy for boys and girls ages 5 and up, but not recommended for children under 3. Mount vernon's all wood version of the secret decoder wheel features 12 cylinders which can relay a 12 letter message.
George washington, america's first spymaster, considered the accumulation of secret intelligence one of the most important weapons in winning the war. Cypher wheel is approximately 6" x 2 ½".
5. Civil War #ad
Decode Secret Messages, Cipher Wheel #adCivil War #ad
- Cypher wheel is similar to the Jefferson disc. Fun toy! Can encrypt messages. Can be used indoors. Works by spinning the wheels.
|Brand||Civil War #ad|
|Manufacturer||Civil War #ad|
6. Mongoose #ad
20-Inch, Mongoose Cipher Kids Mountain Bike Blue #adMongoose #ad
- Brake style: Linear Pull. 7-speed rear derailleur with a twist shifter perfect for young riders. Kenda 20x1. 75-inch tires and Xposure XP-163 single-wall aluminum rims. Designed for young riders looking to transition to a multi-speed bike with larger wheels.
Lightweight mongoose Tectonic T1 aluminum frame and rigid aluminum fork offers durable, everyday riding. Bike type: kids Bike Mountain Bike. Suggested rider height is 4’ to 5’ tall. Nexus inter3 brake and coaster brake deliver reliable stopping power.
|Manufacturer||Pacific Cycle, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||five year limited warranty, 1 year on normal wear parts|