As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Therapy U #ad
You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships #adTherapy U #ad
- Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image.
Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
2. ARTAGIA #ad
Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication, Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool. #adARTAGIA #ad
- Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere. Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends.
Used by many teachers, therapists and small group settings. Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, holiday gatherings, cottage weekends, road trips, school counsellors, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences.
Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game.
3. Trainers Warehouse #ad
6" Yellow Conversation Starter, Shaped by Our Past Thumball Communication Game #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- A soft 6 inch stuffed ball with loads of applications. Great icebreaker and teambuilding tool. Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb. Encourage your group to share details of their past -- school, friends, hobbies, family, challenges.
4. Cards for Calm #ad
Cards for Calm. A Therapy Tool Using CBT to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking #adCards for Calm #ad
- Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus. Recommended for ages 15 and over. A mindfulness therapy tool that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry.
Cards for calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking. Cards for calm can be used in remote or in person therapy sessions. Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking.
|Brand||Cards for Calm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cards for Calm #ad|
|Part Number||Deck 1.0|
5. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Substance Abuse Recovery, and Survival Skills, 100 Interactive Cards for Mental Health #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Will help participants interact and communicate on relevant topics. This card game is intended for teens through adults with any emotional and/or substance abuse issues. Recommended for ages 13-Adult.
6. Sunny Present #ad
The Original Deck, Sunny Present Empowering Questions Cards, 52 Cards for Mindfulness & Meditation, Writing, or Any Other Empowering Process #adSunny Present #ad
- Each deck of cards: includes 52 beautifully illustrated cards with empowering getting to knowyourself questions! Open the pack and discover all the self help questions. Examine yourself, discover your hidden energy, loneliness, and gain that lost confidence back. Ideal for writing, journal keeping, beside their lovely colours and intriguing questions, solo or with others, meditation, and as a visible reminder of your goals! The options are endless.
Find answers to all your questions. Regain lost confidence: struggling with low self esteem, release your strength, everyday workstress and overwhelming anxiety? Say no to all of the above with these powerful meditation cards.
Find the true meaning of life by simply answering these questions. The pictures on the cards depict colourful doors in tallinn, Estonia! The doors to your inner world and a deeper insight of who you really are! Empower yourself: love yourself again, embrace every single detail that makes you unique and bring mindfulness to your life.
Nothing can stop you now! You are in control! Discover the new you: these empowering questions cards can help you initiate powerful inner self talk, travel you back in time, facilitate reminiscing and forgiving, ameliorate the way you treat yourself, and help you overcome difficulties in the long run. Use them anyhow you want. Choose your own process: one of the greatest things about these empowering Questions cards, is their versatile nature. Start inner conversations every once in a while, trigger positive responses that will stimulate a calm, positive and peaceful attitude towards life.
7. So Cards #ad
So Cards: A Collection of Questions for Deeper Discussions #adSo Cards #ad
- Easily fits in your pocket, purse, or fanny pack. This game is all about authentic connection. Contains 52 question cards, 2 rule cards, 2 blanks, and a whole ton of potential.
Also for enemies, friENDS, exes, and even on your own. A way to skip shallow conversation and dive straight into the deep end. Basically, Cards FOR Humanity. Perfect for families, partners, strangers, and dates. Get from how are you to WHO are you.
|Brand||So Cards #ad|
|Manufacturer||So Cards #ad|