As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wizards of the Coast #ad
Dungeons and Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon #adWizards of the Coast #ad
- A cave mouth leads to a maze of tunnels and chambers, challenging quests, this boardgame features multiple scenarios, and deep within this monster-infested labyrinth lurks the most terrifying creature of all: a red dragon! Designed for 1-5 players, and cooperative game play.
A cooperative game of adventure for 1-5 players set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons. A heavy shadow falls across the land, cast by a dark spire that belches smoke and oozes fiery lava.
2. WizKids #ad
WizKids Dungeons & Dragons Assault of The Giants Board Game Standard Edition #adWizKids #ad
- Contains 12 giant miniatures and 3 Giant slayers, injection molded in color, measuring 20 mm to over 90mm. Designed for 3-6 players, ages 14+. Command giants, assault settlements, and secure important resources to claim the right to rule.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
3. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dungeon of The Mad Mage Adventure System Board Game Standard Edition #adWizKids #ad
- Ages 14 and up. New! bane/boon cards – some effects will cause a draw of these cards, telling you to resolve their bane or boon effect.
1+ hour playing time. For 1-5 players. Players can now get to level 4 with their characters and gain even more powers! New! environment cards that get replaced when a new Environment card is drawn.
4. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil #adWizKids #ad
- 60 minute playing time. Can be combined with other D&D Adventure System Cooperative play board games. For 2+ Players.
|Manufacturer||Rejects from Studios #ad|
5. Quixiotic Games #ad
Quixiotic Games Dungeon Alliance #adQuixiotic Games #ad
- Ages 12 and up. Rival teams may compete with one another to slay monsters, or even battle one another for complete domination.
Deck-building, dungeon-crawling miniatures adventure game. 60-180 minute playing time. Dungeon alliance includes rules for competitive, cooperative, and solo play. For 1-4 players.
6. Gale Force Nine #ad
Tyrants of the Underdark Board Game, Dungeons & Dragons #adGale Force Nine #ad
- Using power and influence as resources, Tyrants of the Underdark features multiple strategies you can use in crafting your deck of minions. Tyrants of the underdark pits 2 to 4 players against each other to take over territory in the tumultuous Underdark.
Tyrants of the underdark is a competitive board game in which you play as a drow house recruiting monsters, cultists and demons to aid you in controlling locations such as Menzoberranzan and Blingdenstone.
No matter how you decide to play, whoever controls most of the Underdark at the end of the game wins, unless theres some hidden strategy in play. Be the spymaster infiltrating your enemy’s strongholds or the deadly war leader concentrating on assassinating enemy troops.
|Brand||Gale Force Nine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gale Force Nine #ad|
7. WizKids #ad
Dungeons & Dragons: Assault of the Giants Board Game Premium Edition #adWizKids #ad
- 120 minute playing time. For 3-6 players. Contents include 12 fully painted giants miniatures, measuring from approximately 20mm to 90mm in height, and three giant slayers! Skill level: All.