As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Multicolor, Edupress Word Waffle Game Grade 3 EP62094 #adEdupress #ad
- 150 cards. Directions included. 150 cards. A great tool for Small Group Learning. 64 tokens. Directions Included. Rules are simple and Come Included With The Game.
2. Torlam #ad
Multiplication Flash Cards for 3rd Grade – 175 Math Flash Cards – Times Table Flash Cards – All Facts 0-12 Color Coded – Multiplication Games, 1st 2nd 4th 5th 6th Grade #adTorlam #ad
- 2 erasable markers included: supports all types of learners including Visual, kinesthetic, Verbal, Read and Write Learners. Each card has 1 square edge for easy sorting and 3 rounded edges for easy gripping. Best for 2nd- 4th grade students to attain automaticity and fluency of multiplication facts.
Math skill development: these 3. 15” x 4. 33” inch flashcards will reinforce multiplication facts to form a solid foundation for future mathematical success. This set is ideal for reinforcing basic multiplication skills at home or school.
Children can erase and practice writing their multiplication facts repeatedly. Sort & organize high quality cards: the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize cards using the included metal rings.
Learn multiplication: each set includes 2 dry erase markers and 2 steel binder rings allowing the cards to be shared by multiple students. Learning made easy: all answers are on the back of the cards, making them ideal for teaching, reviewing and practicing in the classroom ; also includes color coded multiplicands for targeted practice. It helps children discover and learn patterns within multiplication as well as memorize it.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Ages 7+, Counting Game, Money Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Includes game board with spinner, 100 plastic coins, markers, play bills, and dice.
Pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. 2-4 players. Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Fun for large or small group use. Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13.
|Brand||TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad|
5. Proof! #ad
The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Great brain game training to improve creative mental math skills.
So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Teachers' choice award winner. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or home school learning game. Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Fast-paced, fun math card game loved by teachers, kids, families, and grown-ups alike. Takes just 15 minutes to play.
6. Learning Resources #ad
16 Piece Game, 13 Fraction Pizzas, Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game, Ages 6+,Multi Color #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions. Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions.
Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction. Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge. Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+.
7. Gamewright #ad
Qwixx, A Fast Family Dice Game #adGamewright #ad
- This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score.
Playing time is 15 minutes. With no downtime between turns you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever! Comes with 6 dice and 1 score pad.
8. Logic Roots #ad
STEM Game PET ME for Multiplication and Division Math Board Game- Easy Start Educational Game Perfect Learning Gift for Girls and Boys 8 and up Pet Wonderland Adventure Game for Family #adLogic Roots #ad
- Winner of several awards including Brain Toy, Best Game, Editors choice and more. An educational family game that you all will love. It is a math dice game aligned to common core and Singapore math guidelines.
Very easy to start: we have designed the game so that even kids who just know counting can play the game and ace at division. Perfect gift: pet me makes a great gift for girls and boys.
Stem game: pet me is an awesome math game that boosts your division skills. Kids age 8 years & up: children will have a great time. Beautiful pets, bright park and easy to master game play.
Every child has a right to discover the joy of math. It is perfect for primary school kids. Feed pets, win hearts and get 20 times more math practice with this award winning educational family game. Math is social: let the kids discover the fun side of math when go on this amazing pet park adventure with you.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|