As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kulturmeister #ad
A Killer Trumps Card Game!, Notorious Serial Killers #adKulturmeister #ad
- 34 cards with included cover and game rules. Including ted bundy, jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacey and much more psychopath murderers.
Wrapped in foil, embedded in a transparent plastic box. The first cardgame about the 32 most notorious serial killers of all time! Get to know all the important facts while you are playing.
2. Strong Living #ad
Killer Trivia Game, The Best Murder Mystery Party Game #adStrong Living #ad
- Completely made in the usa! A game for the morbidly amused. No need for pen or paper or scorecards! score is taken with the included jury Cards! That means you'll never have to find and buy replacement scorecards ever! Answering questions may not be enough! the creative and fun use of a courtroom scoring setting, redirects, cross-examinations, leads to objections, hung juries and more, resulting in surprising lead changes and fun!.
The killer trivia game. Death, and mayhem have never been so much fun! Great trivia card game centering around murders, murder, serial killers, famous celebrity scandals and deaths, and lots of strange and crazy questions about strange death and murder through history!.
3. Unsolved Case Files #ad
Cold Case Murder Mystery Game | Can You Solve The Crime?, UNSOLVED CASE FILES | Ashcroft, Harmony #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers. Treat yourself, couples, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case.
Over 50 investigation documents and photos - this unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, coroners report, suspect interrogations, crime scene photographs, legal documents, character photographs and much more. Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it.
First prove why the convicted man must be innocent. Be a cold case detective - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file.
Think you can find out who really killed harmony ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, phone records, map of the crime scene, witness statements, evidence report, fingerprint card, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
4. Chronicle Books #ad
Wild West Frontier Game, Chronicle Books Donner Dinner Party: A Rowdy Game of Frontier Cannibalism! Weird Games for Parties #adChronicle Books #ad
- Ages 12 and up, 4-10 players. A fast-paced game of social deduction in which cannibals and pioneers face off in a fight for survival. Includes game board and 62 identity Pioneers, Cannibals, and more! and playing cards.
Who will avoid becoming tonight’s dinner and make it off the mountain alive? And who are the suspicious scoundrels hungry for human flesh? A party game that's rowdy, outrageous, and full of playful deception.
|Brand||Chronicle Books #ad|
|Manufacturer||Chronicle Books #ad|
5. Kulturmeister #ad
Notorious Serial Killers, A Thrilling Memo Match Game! #adKulturmeister #ad
- Game rules: with memo or match game, exactly 24 pairs are hidden under 48 cards. A thrilling classic memo game match me game with notorious serial killers.
24 pairs of cards, 48 cards in total - each are 2 x 2 inch in high quality cardboard. The task of the players is to find matching tiles and to reveal them in one go.
6. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun Escape The Room The Cursed Dollhouse – an Escape Room Experience in a Box for Ages 13 and Up 7353 #adThink Fun #ad
- The most immersive escape room game ever - Build a creepy 3-story dollhouse to escape from, complete with five rooms, 3D furniture, and variety of creepy dolls. Trusted by families worldwide – with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
Clever design – includes a website that has re-packing instructions, age 13+, and music suggestions to create an immersive experience. A captivating experience – a 2-3 hour spooky escape room experience that can be done in one dedicated sitting or over several sessions.
For 1-4 players, re-printable puzzles, it makes a great gift. Our most challenging escape room game ever - contains advanced puzzles for experienced puzzlers, secret items to discover, story booklet, and a clear, an improved solution wheel with locking mechanism, high quality instruction manual.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
8. Disturbed Friends #ad
Disturbed Friends, This party game should be banned. #adDisturbed Friends #ad
- The worst Game Ever Made. Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players. A party card game you will wish you never played. 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards. Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations.
|Brand||Disturbed Friends #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fryx Games #ad|