As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
And Adults | From the Creators of Skull King | Ideal for 2-8 Players Ages 7+, Teens, Grandpa Beck’s Cover Your Assets Card Game | Fun Family-Friendly Set-Collecting Game | Enjoyed by Kids #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- Grandpa beck knows best: A passion for family time inspires these gamemakers. Simple to play: complete with simple-to-follow rules to get started right away.
Fun for all: create lasting memories and playful competition anytime, anywhere. Classic strategy game: Competitive play where the 1st to reach 1M in assets wins. Exceptional family fun: Your fun is our mission with all our games.
|Brand||Grandpa Beck's Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grandpa Beck’s Games #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games For Adults, Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions. Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you. Cnn. Basically, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness! A highly strategic, if you draw an exploding kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. If you don't explode, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
3. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. This is the main game. Buy this first. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
4. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games UNO: Classic Tin Box Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!".
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
5. Dutch Blitz #ad
Dutch Blitz Original and Expansion Pack Set Card Game #adDutch Blitz #ad
- Contains dutch Blitz and Expansion Set. 15 minute playing time. Combine packs to play with up to 8 players. Great family game.
|Brand||Dutch Blitz #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Monopoly Deal Card Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it. Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people.
Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers. New monopoly deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere. Fun, fast dealing…every card counts.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Play Nine #ad
Play Nine, The Card Game of Golf! #adPlay Nine #ad
- Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Any occasion: perfect for family game night, or as a down time activity, holiday parties, reunions, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
Hole in one: play nine, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Recommended for ages 8+. Play time: 15-20 min.
Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. Just like the actual game, the Card Game of Golf, the person with the lowest score wins! Full play in description.
Specifications: for 2-6 players. Includes 2 decks of premium play Nine cards 108 Cards, scorecards, easy to follow game instructions, and a pencil. All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|
8. TeeTurtle #ad
A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens, TeeTurtle Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- This game is fully playable on its own, and any Unstable Unicorns expansion pack can be added to it. Build a unicorn army. The box contains 135 cards and a rule book and features a magnetic closure.
Unicorns are your friends now. Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way.
The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide. Betray your friends. This highly giftable game takes 30–45 minutes to play and is for 2–8 players recommended for ages 14+. Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
9. Winning Moves Games #ad
Retro package Card Game, Winning Moves RACK-O #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions.
Recommended ages 8+. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. For 2-4 players.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|