As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Window Haworthia Succulent 2 inch | Unique Succulents Gift Ideas | Live Healthy Fully Rooted Succulents for Home Office Decoration #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- Allow soil to dry out completely between watering. Notes: we ship all year round, if your area is cold under 40 degree, please consider purchasing a Heat Pack to add to your order: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0bl74d964?ref=myi_title_dp. Flowers: white or light pink with brown-green veins growing from 8 inches 20 cm tall inflorescence.
Light & temp: partially shaded, indirect light. It can withstand a cool winter, bright, but not below 40°F 4°C. Nutrients: fertilize during the growing season with an all-purpose plant food. The growing conditions for this plant are the same whether it is grown indoors or outdoors.
Notes: plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Guarantee: we guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Includes: 1 beautiful live window haworthia succulent fully rooted, is a drought-tolerant evergreen succulent with rosette shaped, easy to care and requires low maintenance. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. Do not overwater or plant may develop root rot. Difficulty: Relatively easy, great for beginners. Plants may arrive taller, thicker or less thick based on health, shorter, availability, narrower, wider, season and readiness.
2. California Tropicals #ad
Haworthia Zebra Succulent, 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- California Tropicals. Perfect gift for any occasion! This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in your beautiful home or office! Enhance Your Environment. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you will receive.
3. SUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
Fully Rooted Haworthia Cooperi Succulent – Succulent Market, Live Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant – Large 4-Inch #adSUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
- Family farm: we have over 55 years of Experience Growing Healthy & Hardy Succulents. High quality: fully rooted 4 inch haworthia cooperi Succulent.
Become a plant parent: buy now to become Responsible of the Growth and Development of Your Incredible Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant. All haworthia cooperi succulent Plants Are Picked from Our Greenhouses the Same Day We Ship to You.
Create your plant sanctuary: create the indoor space of Your Dreams with a Relaxing & Peaceful Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Plant. Low maintenance: only water You’re Amazing Haworthia Cooperi Succulent Once Every Month.
4. FOLIAGEMS #ad
FOLIAGEMS Live Succulent Plants from USKC 2"Pot Haworthia Retusa #adFOLIAGEMS #ad
- Will be shipped within a plastic pot. Thank you so much for looking and Enjoy Shopping. You will receive a plant similar as seen in photos.
5. Hirts: Cacti & Succulents #ad
Super Sale, Haworthia Collection 3 Plants, 2" Pot, Easy to Grow/Hard to Kill #adHirts: Cacti & Succulents #ad
- Haworthias rarely require a pot larger than 4-inches in diameter making them ideally suited for a bright windowsill. Haworthias are a genus of small succulent plants confined in the wild almost exclusively to the Republic of South Africa.
Variety in the assortment sent will vary. The collection of 3 different Haworthias you will receive are growing in 2" pots. They are 3-4 inches tall.
6. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Live Window Haworthia Succulent | Star Window Plant | Indoor Succulents Gift Decoration 4 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Haworthia cuspidata is a rosette forming succulent, with star-like rosetes, up to 4 inches 10 cm across. The leaves are lime green to greenish-grey, wedge-shaped, pointed at the tip, with darker green glassy “windowed” translucent areas near tips.
The flowers are white, borne on a 8 inches 20 cm tall inflorescence. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
7. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia Cymbiformis VAR. Obtusa 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Water: average water Needs, Water regularly, do not overwater. Soil: use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil mixed with sand. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Light: bright filtered light indoors or undercover outdoors. Note: we ship all year round, if your area is cold under 40 degree, please consider purchasing a Heat Pack to add to your order: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0bl74d964?ref=myi_title_dp. Usda zone: from 10a: to -1. 1 °c 30 °f to 11: above 4. 5 °c 40 °f.
8. SUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
Live Haworthia Succulent Plant – Fully Rooted Large 4-Inch Haworthia Succulent Haworthia Super White Zebra Plant #adSUCCULENTMARKET.COM #ad
- This is because haworthia succulents do not require as much light as other high-light succulent varieties. All succulent orders are picked from Our Greenhouses the Same Day We Ship to You.
Create your plant sanctuary: create the Indoor or Outdoor Space of Your Dreams with a Relaxing & Peaceful Haworthia Superwhite Succulent. Low maintenance: only water you’re Amazing Haworthia Superwhite Succulent Plant Once Every 2-3 Weeks.
Family farm: we have over 55 Years of Experience Growing Healthy Haworthia Succulent Plants. Indoor friendly: haworthia superwhite succulents thrive in shaded or indoor spaces. High quality: fully rooted haworthia superwhite Succulent.
9. Sprout N Green #ad
Live Plant Rooted in 4in Nursery Pot, Star Cactus | Haworthia retusaL. Duval, Indoor Outdoor Office Home Décor #adSprout N Green #ad
- The smooth top leaves show translucent color and veins just like windows. Choosing cute star-like plant bonsai as a unique sincere gift for Christmas, Halloween or Thanksgiving to you family, from boy to girl, from women to old lady, friends, etc. In winter, star cactus requires indirect bright sunlight to maintain the color and shape form.
Once you receive the package, please take it inside the house soon. The triangular-shaped leaves bend downward at the tips, giving them a peculiar shape. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time.
The rosettes can reach up to 6" in diameter and you will see small white flowers appear during late spring and summer. From kids to adults, everyone like it. Shade is required in summer to avoid sunburn. They are larger, better established and much more resilient than less-established succulents.
In spring and fall, protection from frost is needed. Star cactus - haworthia retusa is a slow-growing succulent originated in south africa. Easy to care - like most succulents, it can be placed outdoor to get full sunlight. Strong root system - growing in our california farm, every succulent is carefully nurtured by gardener expert. Important notes - succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year.