As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Matagot #ad
Kemet Blood and Sand Board Game Revised Edition | Strategy Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 2 to 5 Players | Average Playtime 90 Minutes | Made by Matagot, KEM101 #adMatagot #ad
- Strategy board game: build pyramids, combine godly powers to create powerful asymmetric combinations and lead your followers in glorious battles. The average playtime is 90 minutes. Challenging battle game: in kemet blood and sand, you play one of the Egyptian gods, aiming to stamp your dominance on the parched land.
New game board: blood and sand offers a single board no matter what player count you have. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Immerse yourself in an unrivaled gaming experience, even better than the original! Be careful - only deep strategic planning and swift tactics will lead you toward victory! Improved edition of the award-winning classic: Rediscover Kemet's epic universe with streamlined and upgraded gameplay.
Based on teleportation, this system now allows all players to be within reach of one another. This new board setup has all the features of the previous version with the bonus of a Nile redesign. Blood and sand features new rules, four pyramid colors, new cards and tokens and a redesigned map with a twist.
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players. Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. CMON #ad
Blood Rage Board Game Core Box | Strategy Game | Viking Fantasy Board Game | Tabletop Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 60-90 Mins | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Players must choose their strategies carefully during the draft phase but also be ready to adapt and react to their opponents’ strategies as the action phase unfolds. Each age, players draft cards to create their hands and spend Rage to execute their actions and their enemies.
Average playtime is approximately 60 to 90 minutes. Players fight for control of ancient Viking territories, summon monsters from Norse legends, and complete valuable quests. Amazing figures and breathtaking art: from the different clans, to the ships, to the legendary monsters, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Custom clans: players start with the same abilities, they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, but throughout the game, creating their own strengths and strategies.
Battle for glory: blood rage is an all-out brawl. Strategy board game: blood rage offers enough depth to keep any strategic player entertained while also allowing more casual players an amazing gameplay experience. Only the player who earns the most Glory will be victorious. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling tabletop miniatures game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The game features stunning artwork that immerses players in a world steeped in Norse mythology and Viking folklore.
4. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game. Suitable for 1 to 4 players.
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You will never have to play the same game twice. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Ages 14+. For 1-4 players. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
60-120 minute playing time. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
7. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics.
Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
8. Cephalofair Games #ad
Brown, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists.
Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, trade, and political dominance.
With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Each of these races have many paths to victory, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, masters of trade. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours.