As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Ogre Sixth Edition #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Compatible with Ogre designer’s edition. An exciting, fast-playing war-game for two players. In this head-to-head experience, one person commands a bloodthirsty, ai-controlled tank – the Ogre. For ages 14 and up. The sixth edition is ogre’s first widely available release since 2000 .
Ogre is the 1977 war gaming hit that has captivated players for decades. Takes half an hour to play. Includes large 3-d constructible models for the ogres and the resistance army’s command posts, as well as oversized, full-color counters for regular units.
2. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Steve Jackson Games Ogre Miniatures Set 1 Board Games #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Includes combine forces in red: two ogres, a Mark III and a Mark v. Both ogre sixth edition and ogre designer's edition can officially become miniatures games. Includes pan european defenders in blue: Heavy Tanks, GEVs, Infantry, Missile Tanks, Howitzers, and a Command Post.
Ogre is the classic game of future tank Warfare, set in 2085 a. D. These minis, sized to fit the current generation of Ogre products, provide the most exciting experience yet.
3. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Race to the Treasure! Award Winning Beat the Ogre Cooperative Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Approximate game time is 20 minutes. Building onto a path encourages kids to think 2 steps ahead & examine options. Ages 5 and up. Includes: 1 game board, 37 game cards, 1 pair of dice, 4 key tokens, 1 Ogre snack and instructions.
Along the way collect 3 keys to open the treasure. We win together: build a path with your team and collect 3 keys on a race to beat ogre to the treasure! It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Fun challenge: kids love working together to beat the ogre.
Benefits:cooperative games cultivate emotional development, positive self esteem, shared decision making, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
How to play: beat the ogre to the treasure by creating a path from START to END. Players strategize, cooperate & build the path together. If players do it before the ogre gets there, they all win! Who can play: for 2-4 players ages 5 and older.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
4. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Ogre Battlefields #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Includes more than 70 counters. Four buildable Ogres with erasable record cards. Make your ogre game even bigger! Add the two 28. 5-inch by 33-inch for an extra large battlefield. A heaping pile of two-sided map overlays! .
5. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Steve Jackson Games Ogre Reinforcements Game #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Includes new maps, units, and scenarios for the classic war-game Ogre. Comes with eight all-new scenarios written by Ogre designer Steve Jackson.
Compatible with Ogre sixth edition and Ogre designer’s edition. Ogre is the game of futuristic warfare, armor, pitting squads of Infantry, and artillery against a single foe – the giant robot tank called the Ogre.
6. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Steve Jackson Games Ogre Battle Box #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Exciting futuristic combat for 2 players in under an hour. Designed by legendary creator Steve Jackson. Includes 11 kinds of combat units, rules, a die, and a giant map. Compatible with Ogre Sixth Edition.
7. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Ogre Red/Blue D6 Set Board Game #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- Two are blue with the Pan European symbol; two are red with the Combine symbol. Two are blue with the Pan European symbol; two are red with the Combine symbol. Two are blue with the Pan European symbol; two are red with the Combine symbol.
8. Steve Jackson Games #ad
Steve Jackson Games Ogre Objective 218 Board Game #adSteve Jackson Games #ad
- For two players. Ages 10 and up. An ogre experience in half an hour! Based on the recently revitalized classic game, The Battle for Hill 218! Fierce head-to-head action.
9. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Mermaid Island Cooperative Board Game for Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- This game for kids is the winner of Good Housekeeping’s Best Toy Award. Children learn strategy and social development skills with no reading required. Mermaid island: in this game, players work together to help mermaids swim to Mermaid Island before the witch gets there.
If they are successful everyone wins! Cooperative teamwork: teach boys and girls about cooperation with meaningful board games, toys, and educational activities.
Play together: for 2 to 6 players who are ages 5 years old and older. Boys and girls work together to help the mermaids swim back to Mermaid Island.
Mermaid island is the award winning spin and move game of magical adventure. Kids can play as a team and learn as they cooperate together. Includes: this game comes with a game board, spinner, sea witch with stand, 4 wand tokens, 3 mermaid tokens, and instructions. Spin, move, and pick up a wand to defeat the Sea Witch! Gaming fun: this game lasts 15 minutes.