As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Basic Spanish Bingo Game Learning Board Game with 50 Spanish Words with Photos, Ages 4 and Up, 36 Game Boards and Bingo Chips for 3-36 Players #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, this game allows parents and teachers to work with kids using the answer mat as they practice Spanish vocabulary and build fluency and confidence in their Spanish speaking ability.
For 3-36 players, this educational game allows young learners to build fluency while learning 50 common Spanish words. What’s included: this fun bingo set includes 36 game boards, 50 calling cards, paperboard bingo chips, an answer mat, and a comprehensive game guide in both English and Spanish.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
How it works: in this spanish learning bingo game, spelling, the caller announces and shows a photo card. Multi-purpose learning tool: carson dellosa's basic spanish Bingo Game turns Spanish vocabulary practice into a fun group game. Students then repeat the word and identify the matching word and picture on their card, allowing them to review pronunciation, and reading.
2. eeBoo #ad
EeBoo Spanish Bingo Vocabulary Game #adeeBoo #ad
- For ages 5 and up. Includes 6 sturdy game boards and 48 Tiles. Cloth bag for holding tiles also included. For 2 to 6 players. Screen-free fun: for over 25 years, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, eeBoo has created wholesome, socialization, and skill-building while introducing our world.
Sustainably sourced: 90% recycled materials, printed with vegetable-based inks.
3. MoreFiesta #ad
108 Chips, 10 Boards, Kids Friendly Themed, Full Deck of Cards, MoreFiesta The Original Mexican Loteria Kids Bingo Game Set in Spanish and with Chips, for up to 10 Players #adMoreFiesta #ad
- Made in mexico - No assembly required. Includes full deck of 54 cards and 10 playing boards. Game set for up to 10 player - Includes 108 chips. The original loteria game from Mexico - Kids friendly. Printed in thick semi-gloss cardstock and printed back.
4. SJ Entertainment #ad
Loteria Colombiana: Modern Funny Juego de Loteria, Family, Bilingual Spanish Game Gift for Kids, 10 2X Sided Boards, Includes 53 Colombia Loteria Cards, Translation Card, Colombian Bingo #adSJ Entertainment #ad
- Take it on your weekend escapes and holidays - or bring your guests an exciting experience of Colombian culture at the Latin fiesta. Perfect gift for family and friends: looking for original gifts for adults, or couples? With a well-crafted box and beautiful Loteria cards, kids, our Colombian lotto game makes a stunning gift idea for your family and friends.
This loteria set includes spanish words, pictures, symbols, plus translation cards in English and can help Spanish learners speak like natives.
Bilingual: inspire your kids to explore their culture or spice up your teaching. It will spice up your colombian party and bring back the culture and traditions of the country! Speak spanish like a colombian: the vibrant spanish flash cards give you a chance to boost your Spanish language skills and learn the traditional art, music, history, customs, and curiosities that make up life in Colombia.
Play at home or on the go: this family loteria comes in a compact box that is easy to carry. Set the colombian fiesta on fire: with a modern design, our Loteria board game is fuego.
5. Jamma Jango #ad
Includes: DVD, Bingo Game & Stickers, 34 Durable Vocabulary Flashcards, Activity Coloring Booklet, Jamma Jango™ Bilingual Learn Spanish Language Learning System for Kids Ages 0-7 #adJamma Jango #ad
- Integrative learning approach – jamma jango is designed for everyone! the language learning cartoons are conducted in both English and Spanish. Designed to engage both the parent and child recommended ages 0-7 years old. Jamma jango cartoons show friendly characters and interesting storylines in common situations.
This helps parents readily understand the cartoon’s content and include parents in their child’s language education. Jamma jango makes learning Spanish easy! Multi-lingual benefits - even adults can benefit from watching Jamma Jango videos.
Engaging content – jamma jango provides engaging cartoons, flashcards and activities to get kids and parents excited about learning a new language. These educational activities and simple games are perfect for kids to learn at home and on-the-go.
You can be bilingual with jamma jango! all-in-one convenience – this box contains dvd, activity coloring booklet, vocabulary flashcards, Bingo Game & Stickers. The whole family can learn a new language together. Entertain your kids and keep them occupied with this exciting, educational program. Not only can kids learn Spanish, but non-English speakers can also learn English. Effective language learning – educational cartoons and games designed to help children learn Spanish quickly and promote a love of learning.
6. ELIASM #ad
For The Entire Family, Includes 1 Deck of Cards and Boards, Great for Learning Spanish, with 140 Bingo Chips, Bilingual Game for 10 Players, Mexican Bingo Game Kit #adELIASM #ad
- Moreover, so the kit is complete with all the necessary items to play. Learning spanish: although the main purpose of this board game is to have fun and spend time with the loved ones, this bilingual game is also a great way to improve your Spanish knowledge by repeating and using basic or more advanced words and phrases that will help you to either describe or recognize the cards.
The awkward part can stop now due to a fun and interesting board game that will get people laughing and break the ice: the Mexican Bingo. Party starter: if you are a great host, you know how difficult it can be to get people to talk and to know each other, especially during the first hour of any party. The winner is obviously the first player to fill the tabla and to shout “BINGO!”.
For any age: one of the great parts about this board game is that it has no age limit, as kids love playing it! This is a Fun way to Learn Spanish Words, Have fun with a 100% Mexican game that suits and invites the entire family to play, daughter, including your son, niece, kids and anybody else can join the game!.
How to play: the mexican bingo works on the same basic rules as the classical bingo, only with a twist that makes it so much fun and enjoyable: all you need is for a designated announcer to give short poems or familiar phrases referring to the image on the card, then each player uses a bingo chip to mark the corresponding spot on his or her board. A complete set: in order to make sure that you will find everything you need for the entire family to play in the original box, we have added boards for 10 people, you will also find 140 Counting Chips to dot the boards with, as well as one deck of cards so that the images don’t repeat themselves often.
|Part Number||LOTERIA BILINGUAL|
7. Monkey Wonder #ad
Learn Spanish with 98 Verbs Defined with Full Conjugation, Beginners, for Kids and Adults, Classroom, Great Back-to-School Gift for Students and Teachers, Spanish Verb Flash Cards by Monkey Wonder #adMonkey Wonder #ad
- To keep pace, parents and teachers need tools to help students learn Spanish in meaningful and lasting ways. Immerse in culture: each spanish flash card features Oliver the Monkey, an engaging and artfully designed character, who travels throughout Spain and Latin America to showcase heritage, traditions, landmarks and culture.
Each box set includes 98 of the most essential Spanish verbs, each fully conjugated in the present tense, with an example usage sentence in Spanish and English. Watch your spanish fluency grow with simple, fun and regular flash card practice.
Is on track to become the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world. Improve your fluency: monkey wonder spanish flash cards improve spanish language fluency with the power of verbs. The flash cards are color-coded to simplify learning and include 10 ‘Power Verbs’ to fast track your bilingual skills.
Make learning fun: research shows flash cards enhance visual learning, improve retention and increase focus. Take them with you: the 100 sturdy and beautifully designed spanish flash cards in large format 3. 5 x 5-inch are made of heavy weight stock and stored in a stylish travel case with a magnetic-latched lid. Ideal for classroom and homeschool settings, yet still small enough to slip into a purse or backpack for travelers on the go. An included study card offers learning strategies for students, teachers and travelers.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
For Ages 4 and Up, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, Perfect for Classrooms and At Home, TREND ENTERPRISES: Numbers Bingo Game, Play 6 Different Ways, 2 to 36 Players #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching: pre-Kindergarten to 2nd Grade Ages 4 to 7. Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels. Learn numbers 0 to 20 Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box.
9. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Bingo, Reading Game for Preschool and Kindergarten 36 Picture Word Cards, 9.5" H x 8" W x 0.1" D, Picture Word #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Games like picture word Bingo can really boost the self-belief that it takes to tackle independent reading. Encourage early reading skills – basic reading skills provide an important foundation for literacy. Improve language skills – the wonderfully bright photo illustrations and matching words in the game are a great way to increase your child’s vocabulary.
Feeling more positive about their ability to recognize words can be the key to moving forward into more difficult tasks with a positive attitude. Social interaction through games is an excellent way for children to learn how to interact positively. Playing together encourages conversation and discussion of the various pictures, which is a great way to improve conversational skills.
Increase attention span & focus – picture word bingo is a fantastic way of improving a child’s attention span. The child needs to focus to make sure they don’t miss out on a BINGO! The competitive edge helps to keep them motivated and focused, making improving these vital transferable skills a lot of fun.
This is a great start to independent reading! Boost social interaction – picture word bingo can be played with 2 -4 players; your child can challenge a friend or the whole family can join in. Enhance self-confidence – matching the pictures to the words provides a real boost to your child’s confidence about their growing literacy. This enables your child to practice their social skills such as co-operation, taking turns and dealing with competition and winning/losing. Picture word bingo is a great way of introducing word recognition; by matching the picture to the word, the child forms a connection between the two and begins to understand the formation of the words.