As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Asmodee #ad
Mille Bornes Card Game in Colorful Tin #adAsmodee #ad
- Be the first to reach 1, 000 milestones and win the race! Play speed cards to race around the track, but watch out for accidents and hazards laid by other players. Easy-to-learn rules allow for speedy games that players will only want to play again and again.
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed Against Manufacturer Defect|
2. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points. Recommended ages 8+.
For 2-4 players. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. Magilano #ad
The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family., SKYJO by Magilano #adMagilano #ad
- Players: for 2 - 8 players. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Languages: english, german, French, 1 game notepad, Spanish, Italian. So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Lots of fun for your friends and family. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
A turn-based and time flexible game. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, because then ends a round.
Game duration: about 30 minutes. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Estimate - Get used to chances. Made in Germany. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Age: from age 8 and up. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 manual.
4. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Family-Friendly Party Games, 2-6 Players, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. Collect cards. 15 minutes to play, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 2-6 Players, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos. The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos. Play your hand.
5. Play Nine #ad
The Card Game of Golf!, Play Nine #adPlay Nine #ad
- Full play in description. Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards.
All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two. Any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins! Skill level: Novice, Intermediate, Expert.
Hole in one: play nine, the card game of golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards 108 cards, easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Recommended for ages 8+. Specifications: for 2-6 players. Play time: 15-20 min.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|
6. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy! #adPlayMonster #ad
- Featured on and played by the tonight show starring jimmy fallon, like, rachael ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family! Read a setup card aloud, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”.
And then the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny! Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+.
Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions. ”.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
7. Mattel #ad
With 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, Travel-Friendly, UNO Family Card Game #adMattel #ad
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up. When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel.
Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
8. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Buy this first. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
9. Taco vs Burrito #ad
A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults!, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Exciting up to the very last card! created by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone: alex dreamed up tvb at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Brilliant gift idea - this popular card game is the perfect birthday gift for boys, parents, girls, friends, adults, or family as well as any board game or card game lover in your life. Wildly popular all-ages card game: tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic: basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Easy to learn and quick to play: takes only a few minutes to learn. Have a food fight on game night or Taco Tuesday! Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Optimal for 2-4 players.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|